Is my IP banned?

6 posts in this topic

Hello!

I've got a permanent problem with insanelymac forums: when I connect to forums from home (static IP: 80.246.*.*) I've got the same message "Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board" every time. But at the same time I can easily connect to server through proxy or at my workplace. Looks like my ip or subnetwork is banned. Yesterday I wrote email to contact@insanelymac.com, but still no reply... Why? How can I override this?

Hello!

I've got a permanent problem with insanelymac forums: when I connect to forums from home (static IP: 80.246.*.*) I've got the same message "Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board" every time. But at the same time I can easily connect to server through proxy or at my workplace. Looks like my ip or subnetwork is banned. Yesterday I wrote email to contact@insanelymac.com, but still no reply... Why? How can I override this?

Is this your first account here?

Hello,

Someone in the same IP Region had been banned. I have edited it so it should work with your current IP :). Enjoy and Welcome to InsanelyMac

Thanks

- Suhail