leopard and 7800 gtx

volks

4 posts in this topic

Thanks to all the great tutorials I succesfully installed leopard but i havent been able to get my 7800gtx to be recognized.any tips on how i can achieve this? any help is appreciated.thanks in advance.forgot to post that i used kalyway 10.5.1, sorry.

I have the BFG GeForce 7800 GT OC, and it is working great in both 10.4.11 and 10.5.2.

I am using Titan in Tiger and NVinject in Leopard.

It also worked in 10.5.1, but is much smoother after the 5.2 and graphics update.

Edit the info.plist files in all relevant kexts to include your device ID.

I added my DevID to all NV* kexts and installed NVinject 0.1.5 ftw.

PM if you have any more questions.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Dell 7800GTX 256Mb and am having problems with it too. I tried editing all the recommended .plist(s) and i get a black screen,,, even when i force "Graphics Mode"="..." to whatever resolution is compatible with my lcd. I decided to pick-up a powercolor x1950xt 512mb or a gygabite 6600gt 128mb fanless,, depends on luck....

any luck?

• 1 year later...
I have the Dell 7800GTX 256Mb and am having problems with it too. I tried editing all the recommended .plist(s) and i get a black screen,,, even when i force "Graphics Mode"="..." to whatever resolution is compatible with my lcd. I decided to pick-up a powercolor x1950xt 512mb or a gygabite 6600gt 128mb fanless,, depends on luck....

any luck?

i'd like to try this card as well. found it for cheap. anyone have success with 7800 GTX in 10.5.x?

any luck?

i'd like to try this card as well. found it for cheap. anyone have success with 7800 GTX in 10.5.x?