Change location of C:\ in Crossover?

6 posts in this topic

Im using Crossover for Emule+ so I dont want to keep all my files on the Leopard partition (which is only 18gbs).

Is there a way to change the location of the "bottle" so I can put it on a larger partition? Emule only sees the c: drive so I cant change the location of temp/incoming files through the program.

Figured out how to access all the volumes from emule (you keep clicking the "/" directory tree until you get to a folder called Volumes). So thats a better solution than placing the bottle on another partition.

Emule+ in Crossover sure beats the snot out of amule. Its not perfect and has a big problem with retaining sources but its still useable unlike amule. I wish regular emule would work.

I mentioned that, "sure beats the snot out of amule". I dont know how people use it, Ive never been able to get it to resume downloads since it cant find any sources after restarting (if I want to keep downloading it I have to cancel it, search for the same file, then start the download from the beginning) and its just very buggy and slow since it has major trouble finding sources. Emule+ on Crossover is way better, it doesnt gather sources as well as regular emule but it beats amule.