AMD Recommendation

thunder.scripts

24 posts in this topic

Unless you're knowledgable enough to insert your own kexts and hacks into a flat image (I'm most certainly not!) I dont have any other ideas for ya :blink:

Well, I did that for a Tiger installation, but now I'm looking for something fast and simple. I suppose I'll just keep waiting for someone to make a nice finished AMD release :P

Maybe we have no saints in paradise... :pope:

or maybe people don't love Amds :shock:

For tiger there were some nice people that released really great installation, like tubgirl ones, but now she is desappeared :(

The only release known is the zephirot one, and thanks to him if Amd is still on the road with hackintosh...

Hope he will release his rev.2 soon 'cause i had problems with the first one.

So, I have an AMD64 3200, DFI LanParty Ultra-D NF4, NVidia 6600 PCI-E and two SATA2 HD's.

What Installation DVD would you recommend? I have a monitor and the tv-out connected to the video card. Also, I use PS2 Mouse and Keyboard.

Thanks!

I have a similar system, Ultra-D and all SATA disks and it works perfect for me. Get Zephs image. He is releasing 10.5.2 revision today as well I believe.

I have a similar system, Ultra-D and all SATA disks and it works perfect for me. Get Zephs image. He is releasing 10.5.2 revision today as well I believe.

Well, I think Zeph's image didn't work quite well for me. Anyway, I'll wait for 10.5.2 and if that doesn't work I'll give the older one another chance. Thanks!

its free

How/where can I subscribe?

thunder.scripts, check the latest upload status for Zephyroth Leopard 10.5.2 AMD EFI here:

http://osx.kbot.de/post.php?CommentID=4319

It's currently 43/73 parts!

I have the same Motherboard like you btw.

I am glad to tell you that your System will most likely work amazing and out of the box with the release!