Clinton or Obama?

superstition

131 posts in this topic

^He's not really wrong about the church, it is a black supremacist church, and pretty open about it. And Obama goes there

Though, to be fair, he has denounced the preacher's words about "God damn America"

He can denounce his preacher until he's blue in the face. You don't belong to an organization like that for 20 years and come out smelling fresh. May as well elect a guy who's been a member of the KKK for the past 20 years. Oh but he denounced his purple wizard or whatever those idiots call their leader. Obama is a racist cretin who can woo the masses that rely on "feelings" to make judgments. He talks a good line, but he's a dangerous person to place in power.

And go take a look at one of the numerous videos of his "reverend" on youtube. Maybe read the book Obama wrote about how inspired he was by his preacher. Not just the quotes he reads on the news, but the rest of the story. Then you tell me he's a good guy to "unite" this nation and bring about "change" for the better.

I put reverend in quotes because that fool has about as much to do with Christianity as a slice of pizza. He doesn't preach the love and forgiveness of God, but rather he spreads hatred. People filled with that much hate are just plain sad.

• 2 weeks later...
he's a dangerous person to place in power

Really? More dangerous than George W. Bush? Then he must be Hitler or Genghis Khan reincarnated, at least.

I put reverend in quotes because that fool has about as much to do with Christianity as a slice of pizza. He doesn't preach the love and forgiveness of God, but rather he spreads hatred. People filled with that much hate are just plain sad.

That seems to be common place among many "Christians", alas. Ask any Italian who hasn't been totally brainwashed.

As to your own hypocrisy, read again post #124 (yours).

He can denounce his preacher until he's blue in the face. You don't belong to an organization like that for 20 years and come out smelling fresh. May as well elect a guy who's been a member of the KKK for the past 20 years. Oh but he denounced his purple wizard or whatever those idiots call their leader. Obama is a racist cretin who can woo the masses that rely on "feelings" to make judgments. He talks a good line, but he's a dangerous person to place in power.

And go take a look at one of the numerous videos of his "reverend" on youtube. Maybe read the book Obama wrote about how inspired he was by his preacher. Not just the quotes he reads on the news, but the rest of the story. Then you tell me he's a good guy to "unite" this nation and bring about "change" for the better.

Have you actually seen Obama's preacher speak? Have you watched past the soundbytes and clips that the media show you? Because if you do, I think you'll find a thoughtful person who is simply observing an injustice, and decided to have a little more flare about it. I can understand this, sometimes to get a message across, one has to be inflammatory. Obama is not a Racist Cretin. He has not used our feelings, listen to his speech on race, he has nailed the issue down solid with the strait issue, however ugly it might be. Somebody who can logically jump to racism does not usually speak in this way.

I actually think Obama should have stood up for his pastor a little bit by saying "did you watch the whole video?" or something of that nature. This whole thing is absolutely ridiculous.

In America, I think there's something inside some of us that makes us fear well-spoken, charismatic, genuine people. I could be wrong about Barack Obama, but I get the vibe that he will help our country.

Capt_cope, you have to realize that in this country, black people are upset, and they have every right to be, the white race hasn't done them many favors over the years, unless their hand was forced. WE ARE however entering another age, where we really should throw all of this race $hit away, its stupid.