Error when I try to run Boot Camp

Vincent Kwok

14 posts in this topic

Here is what i would do. Install XP First on one partition or hardrive(if it was a partition, then set ur new mac partition active), then install Leopard on the aother PArtiton or drive.. using the settings u picked in the screenie and Vanilla if ur hardware supports it. once installed, when u reboot, a screen with a countdown will come up, press anykey and u have an option to boot in between xp and leopard.

Here is what i would do. Install XP First on one partition or hardrive(if it was a partition, then set ur new mac partition active), then install Leopard on the aother PArtiton or drive.. using the settings u picked in the screenie and Vanilla if ur hardware supports it. once installed, when u reboot, a screen with a countdown will come up, press anykey and u have an option to boot in between xp and leopard.

If now I already install the leopard, did I need to reinstall leopard again ? or had another way that easy ?

And after that, if I need to read the mac partition in XP or in mac read the NTFS, which software I need ? I read it before but I forgot >_< sorry for my mistake .

Im really confused with your bad english, especially ur last post. It would be easiest with Vista bootloader.. all you would need to do is download a program called EasyBCD and add a Leopard entry in it. Also To view LEopard in XP download a program called MacDrive (also i heard transmac works as well). For writing NTFS in Leopard you need to get MacFuse and some other files found on this forums.

Im really confused with your bad english, especially ur last post. It would be easiest with Vista bootloader.. all you would need to do is download a program called EasyBCD and add a Leopard entry in it. Also To view LEopard in XP download a program called MacDrive (also i heard transmac works as well). For writing NTFS in Leopard you need to get MacFuse and some other files found on this forums.

Sorry for my very bad english.

Let me try them first, a last thank you agin.

Well either way he is doing it, you can use vista bootloader to boot between hardrives or partitions. Besides, the Bootloader is faster and more ascetically pleasing

Do you have a spare hard drive? It is always easier to have Leopard and Windows on separate hard drives, that way you can boot into anyone that you want without having to worry about a boot loader.
I agree with Scott here. Using a second HDD is always better than having to deal with boot loaders. That way you can just select which OS to boot from your bios menu.

I agree, i personally have leopard on a separate drive.. but u can still use Vista bootloader (easy as SH** to set up i may add) to boot between the 2 hardrives. I like being presented the option on a nice bootloader rather than pressing f12 Upon boot.