help with setting sig file

7 posts in this topic

I don't suppose your signature was meant to be this by any chance:

"pentium 4 sse2 1.6 ghz intel desktopboard d845bg (salvaged from a dumpster) runs tiger (uphuck) but will not run any leopard installers except for toh and only with -legacy -f."

If so, you put it in the "Personal Statement" section instead of your signature section (which is found by clicking My Controls => Edit Signature).

- Sabr.

You mean when you add a sig you can't see it?Can you see other peoples, for example mine?
is this your signatureWe need your help updating the Wiki: Hardware Compatibility List - Leopard (10.5.1)Once upon a time known as AcePlayerif so yes i can see your's.on my sig file i have the specs of the pc i am trying to revive into a hackintosh with leopard.i even tried logging out and viewing the page as a guest thinking sig's only show to others other than your own (you cant see your own sig but others could).does the board use java script to insert the sigs ( java that runs on the user's computer and not on server side)?because i have pith helmet to block offending scripts and offending ads.
I don't suppose your signature was meant to be this by any chance:"pentium 4 sse2 1.6 ghz intel desktopboard d845bg (salvaged from a dumpster) runs tiger (uphuck) but will not run any leopard installers except for toh and only with -legacy -f."If so, you put it in the "Personal Statement" section instead of your signature section (which is found by clicking My Controls => Edit Signature).- Sabr.
thanks i found it .on most boards all the settings are kept together usually on the profile page.and the layout of most boards are standard so it looks like this board is a custom software or a stray from the standards for a different layout being why i overlooked the "my controls".thanks and sorry to bother you