JaS 10.4.8 ppf 1&2

Not Adam Roach!

10 posts in this topic

I have had this problem forever and everyone tells me to search, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HOURS AND CAN'T FIND ANYTHING.

After install on JaS 10.4.8 with PPF1 and PPF2 patch it says

continuing
done
MACH Reboot

This is obviously a reboot problem.

Specifications:

Evga 680i

Intel Core 2 Duo Conroe @ 2.66GHZ

Evga Nvidia GeForce 8800GT

2GB of G.Skill DDR2 800

Western Digital 80GB IDE

PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! :D If you can find a topic that will be helpful, please post it, I would love to read it.

So it just does that when you try to boot from the disk?

I have JaS OS X 10.4.8 also and its worked fine for me. Prehaps you should try uphuck 10.4.9 v1.4i its very small compared to jas and works very nice.

Both releases are good. are you trying to install on to a partition?? or ur hdd is brand new?

I have tried kalyway, freezes on install, not uphuck, but everything else, except tubgirl, I guess I'll wait 5 more hours to download it :) After install it says that, after it says it's going to install. I'll try uphuck, thanks for advice. I did check intel, that's it. It is alot smaller, this will only take about an hour, but I have to work, I'll be back in about 4 hours ;)

Edited the topic title to reflect the issue, Begging in capitals is considered rude and generally gets you less help, not more.

I can't see any information in your post that might allow me to hazard a suggestion as to your problem.

If you really want help, try reading http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=11517 and make sure that your post contains all the information someone might need to answer your question.

Finally, realise that everyone here is a volunteer, and no-one owes you any answers, every answer you get is someone else giving their time & effort to help you of their own free will.

Thank's for the replies, I have installed ToH 10.5.1 before, it worked, and I thought maybe tiger would have better support for my video card since it is older. I tried to get the drivers to work with NVInject and some other stuff, can anyone suggest a link to get it working? Without it mac seems sluggish and all. I will try ToH again, and then go from there. Again, thank's for the help :wacko: