My "feedback" to Mac-Sucks.com

bishop7

5 posts in this topic

In the world of huge corporations, Apple is Target and Microsoft is WalMart. Both are fine and dandy until you go in to details. They have the same products and give you the same services. Its just when you take the fact that Walmart is simply made to make money you realize that's why its so widespread. That obviously means that the founder took "comfortable" choices and did not take any risks in consideration. Then again Target its a lot easier and "nicer" to navigate through when comparing to Walmart. This is why that there are not as many stores.

Most people do not favor either, but they still go to them. Being that there are more Walmart stores, most people go there. That's why Walmart is so successful, but ultimately Target will just triumph over time. People will get tired of Walmart for what its worth; nothing.

So if you are incapable of understanding what I just said; Apple will just win. Believe it or not, it just will and is; just look at the current market shares. Most users want ease of use and simplicity, exactly what Microsoft is not giving users.

Though I prefer Macs, I still have a PC that I dual-boot Windows XP and Ubuntu with. I'm certainly not a "newb" as I know the basics of both operating systems. I also use OS X and Windows XP on my Mac. Which is another nice feature; showing that Apple cares about functionality and giving the users choices. Microsoft barely even supports users dual-booting with non-Microsoft operating systems for crying out loud!

After reading this I'm sure you think I'm some 30 year old guy who has nothing better to do, but believe it or not I'm 13 and its 4:00 AM; which is just one of the many reasons why I'm sending you this. I'm sure this won't change any of your views on Macs and PCs, but just to let you know that pointing out obvious flaws and making the other product which is the PC, sound like "God" will do nothing. Also, making a site dedicated to the hatred of Macs is childish and obviously is a waste of time.

That's my two cents,

Mike

:)

I'll post his reply once I get it :)

He is right. So many people I meet in INDIA are switching to Macs. Coz they look soo sexy and perform even better. One look at my 20inch iMac and they are giving it a though already. They ask me details, prices, wether it can run XP, how it performs and what not.

That is so true. I took a look around their site, and all of the stuff on it is OLD! The front page has news about G5 processors! Apple doesn't even make them anymore. He doesn't say a thing about the new intel macs, oh thats because everything he said would be WRONG if he did!

That is so true. I took a look around their site, and all of the stuff on it is OLD! The front page has news about G5 processors! Apple doesn't even make them anymore. He doesn't say a thing about the new intel macs, oh thats because everything he said would be WRONG if he did!

True, and its obvious that he updates it because he posted a recent Apple commercial!