How do i make finder remember open folders at login & relaunch them when finder crashes?

00diabolic

7 posts in this topic

Basicly the title says it all. PLEASE SOMEONE REVEAL THIS SECRET.

He added that cool program called change finder to every folder and when you use it in his install it actually will relaunch the folder after its done revealing whats in it. I tried installing that change finder app on another OSX install and it will not relaunch the finder. So I really wanna know HOW HE got it to do that?

I have searched and searched with no luck. Somehow the great kalyway has done this on his leopard relase and I want to know HOW.

THANK YOU

Seriously SOMEONE has to know how he did this. In Windows XP I ALWAYS turn on remember open folders at login. This is something I did not think that OSX could do until now. I have tried googling and googling and seriously no matter what way i word this nothing valuable comes up.

Can only the great kalyway answer this question?

doesnt leopard already do that by default?

I WISH. by default leopard does not remember open folders or what folder you have open at any one time if finder crashes.

Alessandro17 believe me that was the first thing I did and zero response and its been over a week now.

I got the answer to this most mysterious of questions. Turns out its dock.app that is altered by kalyway and remembers the folders you launch. I added it to my install and now its working.

TOTALLY AMAZING.

THANKS ALL