Windows Genuine Validation

Numberzz

6 posts in this topic

I accidentally did something which made my pirated copy of Windows think that it isn't genuine. So then I restarted the computer and this thing pops up. I love the way they say it: "You may be the victim of software counterfeiting." Like who's choice was it? :)

picture_1-20071214-210050.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

use system restore and restore it to a point that was before that annoying pop up. supposedly its just their to annoy you and microsoft doesnt keep u from running windows, it'll just keep popping up with that message

edit: and stop using windows update or the automatic update thing. thats what will getcha

I had the same issue about a month ago, with a client, I phoned up MS as the Client's Notebook was LEGAL and they(MS) provided me with a KEYUPDATER, this takes the factory installed KEY, that HP or DELL put on during installation out, and you may put in the one stuck underneath or on the side of you machine!

SticMAN

ps PM me with a e-mail and I forward it to you! It still does a validation BUT you will then have your original serial number on your machine!

I accidentally did something which made my pirated copy of Windows think that it isn't genuine. So then I restarted the computer and this thing pops up. I love the way they say it: "You may be the victim of software counterfeiting." Like who's choice was it? :P

picture_1-20071214-210050.jpg