HELP...with slideshow for website!

moonpi11

8 posts in this topic

I am not sure if this is the place for this question...but here goes.

I am a photographer and need to put together a slideshow of some shots for a client's website. The problem is I have NO IDEA how to go about doing so! Do I need a special program for this? I am using an iMac, and currently I have photoshop only on it, no other design programs such as Dreamweaver, go live etc....

This needs to be done ASAP and ugh...I have no idea where to start.

I am not sure if this is the place for this question...but here goes.

I am a photographer and need to put together a slideshow of some shots for a client's website. The problem is I have NO IDEA how to go about doing so! Do I need a special program for this? I am using an iMac, and currently I have photoshop only on it, no other design programs such as Dreamweaver, go live etc....

This needs to be done ASAP and ugh...I have no idea where to start.

You'll need Dreamweaver to do the coding. After that, I recommend Mootools and various plugins - this was the first thing I found http://www.electricprism.com/aeron/slideshow/

It's quite easy to do, all the hard work has been done, you just need to twaek a few lines of code.

HTH,

The Baron.

Okay, I guess I need to clarify my inexperience....I know NOTHING of webdesign. I was hoping to be able to just make a slideshow and put it on a disk for my client and send it to her along with other images for her website.

So this can't be done without Dreamweaver....uh oh. {censored}.

Thank you for the link...I will check it out but it looks as though I need more programs than I have. AND I don't know a thing about coding. :thumbsup_anim:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...