Need Some Help Testing and Using My Site

PatS

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

A friend and I have been working hard on a site of ours. Now I know a lot of people look down on sites like ours, but ours is different.

We have developed/are developing a dating site. A lot of dating sites cost money, and a lot of free dating sites are not very high quality, so our goal is to make a high quality site but have it be totally free... forever...

We would really appreciate some help testing and if your interested, in using the site. I will check back for feedback if you guys have any.

the site is LoveDango

Let me know what you guys think.

If you would like to give us feedback while using the site, message either Pat (me) or Anthony (my business partner).

Thanks a bunch!

-Pat

Thanks, we tried to keep it nice and smooth and clean looking. One of the things we like about it, and are hoping our users will as well is some of the AJAX features. We tried to add AJAX in enough places on the site to help, but not to a ridiculous extent. Google ads on which page? They are in different locations on every page.

Thanks for you feedback... Now if I could get more than just one person lol

Thanks again,

Pat

Clean look. But, umm try to give people a little more of a preview. I don't think someone might wanna meet a good looking person while he or she is an {censored}. Reminds me of O!NK....

XD

What do you mean by a little more than a preview? Should we require some more information on registration to show on the profile? Or are you just talking about what is shown on the home page? It is still a work in progress so your comments WILL be taken into heavy consideration. If you could clarify what you mean, that would be awesome!

-Pat

I think what he means is that he wants to see more of the site.

My Comments: Looks good, nice and clean look.

I apologize :)

But what skyhighmac said was what I wanted to say. I was in a hurry for no apparent reason.

Ah, alright.

Well we are literally adding and working on it every day. To see everything you can do your going to need an account (not trying to pressure anyone into getting one, but it wouldn't hurt would it? :hysterical: ). Hopefully you'll check back in a week or two and see what all we will have added!

-Pat

I like the mini news update. You should add some info on how the service works in semi-fine print. Then after the small paragraph make like a small html link with a full site bio (include privacy)!!

• 2 weeks later...