Thoughts About The New Microsoft Sync

Special-K

5 posts in this topic

Is it me or does this just spell out bad? I've always thought that Fords aren't that great of cars. Although the new Ford Edge looks pretty damn fancy. And we all know Windows has been plagued with bugs throughout it's history. So wouldn't putting two bad things together just equal something worse? And plus, what are the odds of the Sync feature actually working properly? My thoughts about it, feel free to post your own.

The past few ford models have actually been really great in quality. I've heard nothing bad about the newer models. Except that the Taurus 500 does not have a whole bunch of room...I know because my grandpa has a 500, which I hate riding it. Smooth ride, but small ride. As for Sync, I like this. No doubt there will be bugs starting out, like almost any other Microsoft product, but soon enough the bugs will be fixed. This kind of gets rid of the use of a cd player if you have a zune, which Zune 1 has had it's firmware updated to to capabilities of the Zune 2.

I've never ridden in any of the newer Ford models cause I just assumed they were {censored}. The Zune thing is cool but what happens if you don't have a Zune? I'm guessing your pretty SOL cause they haven't added support for other mp3's.

I've never ridden in any of the newer Ford models cause I just assumed they were {censored}. The Zune thing is cool but what happens if you don't have a Zune? I'm guessing your pretty SOL cause they haven't added support for other mp3's.

[comedy moment]

ZOMG, PROPRIETARY CLOSED SYSTEM THAT WON'T ALLOW OTHER MP3 PLAYERS!!!! SUE THEM SUE THEM SUE THEM

[/comedy moment]