For Sale - Hackintosh with everything

CyberdogX86

18 posts in this topic

$285.00 +shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=130176843817

eBay auction only. if interested, please make purchase by using buy-it-now. thanks.

Paid almost $500.00 new. It would cost almost 400.00 to build new at Newegg today.

Have the original Case box to ship it in.

Includes wireless rechargeable laser mouse.

Only a year and a half old. Has never seen serious use. Web surfing, occasional web design. Not my main machine, but it certainly could be yours. I rarely have a compatibility issue. I built it as close as I could afford to Apple's specs

Runs leopard 10.5 and has Adobe CS3 installed.

Black Micro-Fly Cube Case with clear side & top panels.

4 USB & 1 USB High Speed.

2 gb DDR ram

600 watt lighted Power Supply

Hard Drive:

Capacity: 149.05 GB

Model: ST3160811AS

DVDRW IDE 16X:

CD-Write: -R, -RW

DVD-Write: -R, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW

Write Strategies: CD-TAO, CD-SAO, CD-Raw, DVD-DAO

Intel GMA 950:

VRAM (Total): 64 MB of shared system memory

Core Image: Hardware Accelerated

Quartz Extreme: Supported

CPU: Intel Pentium D(Dual Core) 2.66GHz @ 2.66GHz [sSE3/PAE/XD/EM64T/HTT] L2 Cache: 1024K FSB: 133MHz

RAM: 2.0GB Virtual: 12.34M/64.00M

OS: Mac OS X 10.5 (9A581) Kernel: Darwin 9.0.0 Uptime: 6 days, 11:19

MoBo is very basic...Love the cube case though

The hard drive is low capacity by todays standards, DVD drive looks good, GMA950 graphics=low performance, older low end Pentium D...er it is definitely not a Hackintosh Pro :D Sorry...but it is OK performance for someone who wants to use it for basic stuff. The price is OK, but not the best. I've seen WAY better C2D systems go for $300 and under right here in the marketplace.

~pcwiz, shut the hell up. Look at the market. Unless you're pulling some serious strings from a close friend or relative in the PC hardware selling industry, you cannot get this kind of a system for <$300. Show me some sources or GTFO.

I personally think this is a fair selling price, hell FREE SHIPPING. If I had the money, I'd take it hands down.

Anyone that's interested in this system, please ignore the attempts at driving this sale away, and do some research yourself if you think this is a bad deal. It isn't.

Forgive me. I did not say it was a bad deal. That said, the Core 2 Duos were the lowest end and they did not have the stuff you mentioned (150GB+ HD, etc.) and your system is worth it. Notice I said that the price is "OK"? Just that I have seen a FEW better deals. But this deal is good and by all means anyone who wants it go for it :D

But Cyberdog you did make a mistake by saying it was a "Hackintosh Pro". To be a "Hackintosh Pro" it has to have comparable performance with a real Mac Pro :D

At this rate, I think you shouldn't even sell it. Keep it as an extra computer or maybe a media server.

First it's not worth 300.00 I drop the price 15.00 and now it's priced so low you think i shouldn't even sell it?

At this rate, I think you should just STFU dude.

No, sorry I didn't mean it that way. I mean the price is TOO LOW for you to get too much profit so instead of selling it convert it into a useful server or something.

Dude, stop {censored}ting on his thread and let the man sell his computer. If you aren't buying than STFU. Seriously. You don't need to comment on people for sale adds. If you don't want it or don't like the price PM him or something. I see you {censored} on so many adds it's just stupid.

Well SOO-RRY GTR-33 for offering a suggestion.

He isn't looking for suggestions or your opinion on what he has for sale. It's for sale and this is what he's asking for it. You aren't buying, STFU and move on. You post in all these adds and you have yet to do anything but post negative comments about what people have for sale. So again, I say but it or STFU. He is selling this computer, OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T WANT TO KEEP IT for a "Media PC" or anything of the sort.

You seem to think a for sale add is somewhere you get to comment on the things people have for sale. If you've seen a better price elsewhere, go buy that computer instead. If YOU don't like the price, that's YOUR PROBLEM not the sellers. Again he isn't looking for an opinion of what you think it's worth or about the quality of the machine. It's FOR SALE. You embarrass your self with all of these useless posts. You are just some idiot with too much time on his hands offering your useless opinion where it is either not needed and/or not wanted.

Look, I was just saying what I thought was best. I had best interests in heart.

I DID NOT SAY I HATE THE PRICE. I am saying that at this rate of decreases the price is gonna go TOO LOW for him to gain a lot out of it and I just said that I thought it would be better put to other use.

And I'm not a useless idiot :(

A few good bumps and GOOD LUCK with the sale.

Look, I was just saying what I thought was best. I had best interests in heart.

Yes you are. You give advice about hardware you have never actually touched yourself and you comment on the {censored} people have for sale. How are you helping? You can help but shutting the hell up for once. I'm not going to clutter this thread anymore with this because this is useless. If you had the sellers, best interest at heart you would have never commented on his thread in the first place. You coming in here saying that you found something similar cheaper or saying that the {censored} is old scares away anyone that was willing to buy it in the first place. STFU kid.