Leopard has launched!

4 posts in this topic

And the sky is blue and the grass is green >_<. Just wanted to know if it lived up to your expectations.

For me, everything is perfect...except for one thing. The iChat video effects work but the backdrop effect doesn't. Even in a bright room it doesn't work, I keep getting "holes". I'm hoping this is just something that can be easily fixed.

Anyway, I pre-ordered a copy of it and it arrived about 7 hours early of launch. Anyone else get it early like this? Also, for those who went to an Apple store for the launch, is there any special story worth mentioning? Was there a ton of people waiting in line?

(P.S.: If someone got the T-shirt at launch, can you upload a picture of what it looks like. Thanks.)

The iChat video effects work but the backdrop effect doesn't.

I'm not a big iChat user but when I heard about this new feature I thought it was really cool. I looked into it and read where they said that for it to work correctly there needs to be no motion in the background. Hope that helps.

I'm not a big iChat user but when I heard about this new feature I thought it was really cool. I looked into it and read where they said that for it to work correctly there needs to be no motion in the background. Hope that helps.

also, try to keep away from wearing the same coloured shirt as the background

lol...There was mention of that problem once in a Behind The Scenes feature on a Linkin Park music video...

"How many times have we had this conversation? I can't use a green pick, with a green screen!"

My only gripe so far is that it doesn't properly work with my Airport Disks. It recognizes them fine, just wont show any of their contents. =(