• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
hilloki

Mouse Acceleration

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys how does the mouse handle? I had a hard time using OS X because of the crappy mouse handling. Has this been improved on?

are there any alternatives to steermouse? i like the program but can't seem to find a serial that works with it

keeps telling me the serial is expired then stops working :)

One way is to use a Microsoft mouse with Microsoft drivers, then you will get the same acceleration curve as in windows. Works like a charm.

but i have a logitech mouse ;)

and yes i've tried the logitech control centre...doesn't work with it, such a pain in the butt....why wouldn't they release a software that can work with all their devices...so stupid

You could try Controllermate its only like $15 and you can customize all your devices buttons (including your keyboard buttons, and other devices as well), and create your own acceleration curves. Definitely worth the money.

I have found an interasting thing about this problem. I Just bought cheap Logitech mouse (m-bj58) got it secondhand for 1€. Well, it has the acceleration thing and i hate it. Touchpad of my laptop is working Ok. I went to my work place where i have logitech m-bw112a and BAM! Everything is ok, no freaking acceleration. Cursor moves as fast as i move the mouse like it should. So it's related to the mouse you are useing.

So now is the time to find out, WHY M-BJ58 has acceleration and M-BW112A hasen't.