Zeitgeist- The Movie, 2007

apowerr

9 posts in this topic

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

The other day I stumbled across "Zeitgeist- The Movie, 2007". I was a very interesting movie to watch and consist of three parts:

Part 1: Explains that many modern dietys are Astrology-based (Including Jesus).

Part 2: A 9/11 conspiracy thing. Part 2 does not alledge that "the government" did 9/11, but that an elite, world-controlling group did. (Poorly done by the standards of 9/11 conspiracy videos. If you want a good 9/11 Conspiracy series, try "(9/11 Mysteries or Loose Change Second Edition Recut)

Part 3: Tons of different thinks about the FRB and such, suggests that an elite group is in control of the world.

End: Combines what was learned in parts 1, 2 and 3 to form a One World Government conspiracy theory.

The movies running time is 2 hours long.

If you watch this movie, please discuss it in this thread. I was most interested in Part 3 and the end, as it was all very believable etc.

I've watched this twice now, I think its pretty facinating especially how the federal reserve bank controls the dollar. I think everyone, even the hardcore skeptics should watch this, its 2 hours well worth watching.

Some of the more eye opening parts.

False flag operations, causing war (it is extremely profitable after all)

The explanation of religion dating back to ancient egypt

The Ages

The Neocon Agenda, The new world order, The One World Government

The control of the interest rates, and the fact that every single dollar put into circulation is already an interest bearing debt load.

I'm not a ' conspiracy theory nut ' but there are just way too many unanswered questions and blind faith beliefs, and unfortunatley you in the USA (I'm not) no longer have any real news, its all celebrity garbage.

People really should watch this, if it doesn't make you wake up, if it doesn't make you angry - it might at least get you thinking.

Now, just to fuel the debate - Look at what the fall of the towers got for the Neocon side.

1: The war in Iraq, before 9/11 there was extremely small support for it, after - usa was sharpening her talons and everyone wanted to glass the region

2: Silverstein got his insurance money

3: Everyone lives in fear, thus is easy to control

4: The Patriot act - which is pretty much the removal of your civil liberties

5: The department of homeland security - what the hell do they do anyways besides wiretapping your cell phone?

6: Near closed borders

7: You can be thrown in jail for any reason, without a reason, for wearing an anti-bushco shirt

So really, who had, more to gain? A 70 year old arabic guy with a rich saudi family who lives in caves, aparently on kidney dialysis, or the government, the top 1% of the usa's elite bankers and government officials - maybe they did it, maybe they hired someone, maybe they just simply ignored it and allowed it to happen, the problem is now every little jerk water down in ohio thinks they're going to be a victim of a terrorist attack, its total and utter {censored}.

I'm sure theres more, but its so us vs them that if I was in the USA I'd sure as hell be prepping to leave.

Other good shows are:

9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions

9/11 In Plane Site

9/11 Loose Change

The War Tapes

Etc.

Heres some food for thought, in 2001 I was living in New Zealand, at the time the "coalition of the willing" did not include australia, Prime Minister John Howard refused to go to iraq publically - within a week there was a bombing of a bali nightclub, 117 australians died. Australia joined.

The bomb used, according to NZ News reports of the time stated that the detonators were of considerable technology, and the material used was c4.

Draw your own conclusions.

There is a history of False Flag operations, its all about the oil.

Secure the oil, secure the money, 600,000 iraqi's dead, 1.5 million displaced - sounds like genocide to me.

I could go on and on and on about this subject, but then the black helicopters would be over my house.

Everyone should watch it. It is freely available.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

The other day I stumbled across "Zeitgeist- The Movie, 2007". I was a very interesting movie to watch and consist of three parts:

Part 1: Explains that many modern dietys are Astrology-based (Including Jesus).

Part 2: A 9/11 conspiracy thing. Part 2 does not alledge that "the government" did 9/11, but that an elite, world-controlling group did. (Poorly done by the standards of 9/11 conspiracy videos. If you want a good 9/11 Conspiracy series, try "(9/11 Mysteries or Loose Change Second Edition Recut)

Part 3: Tons of different thinks about the FRB and such, suggests that an elite group is in control of the world.

End: Combines what was learned in parts 1, 2 and 3 to form a One World Government conspiracy theory.

The movies running time is 2 hours long.

If you watch this movie, please discuss it in this thread. I was most interested in Part 3 and the end, as it was all very believable etc.

Prior to watching Zeitgeist, I had seen Loose Change and 9/11 Mysteries. It was obvious to me that some angry arabs weren't responsible for 9/11. I think United Airlines Flight 93 and American Airlines flight 77 were faked. However, maybe United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11 were actually hijacked by arabs. But in the grand scheme of things, arabs weren't responsible... In Godfather Part II terms "There was... a buffer". (i.e. someone got the arabs to do it) But who? It being soley the elected officials made no sense to me (i.e. Bush and Cheney etc etc). And the Government as a whole definently couldn't be responsible. Zeitgeist made it all clear to me: An elite group of bankers, consisting primarily of Council for Foreign Relations members. Bush is a pawn, and but I think Cheney is pretty important (Look at his CFR position). I don't think all of Project for a New American Century is to blame. Not all Neo-Cons are evil manipulative bastards.

In fact, before watching these videos (and then doing my own research) I was very Conservative. I supported {censored} marriage, but that was my only non conservative quality. Patriot Act? Well I figured if you have nothing to hide, its no big deal. Afghanistan, Iraq? Neccesery. Now that has all changed. Sure , I still have conservative social values, but now I'm anti Patriot Act, anti War On Terror (snce terrorism isnt all done by muslims), and anti-Iraq.

Here is some evidence of staged terrorism:

Source

What is admitted is that two British soldiers in Arab garb and head dress drove a car towards a group of Iraq police and began firing. According to the Basra governor Mohammed al-Waili, one policeman was shot dead and another was injured. Pictured below are the wigs and clothing that the soldiers were wearing.

200905wigs.jpg

The Arab garb is obviously undeniable proof that the operation, whatever its ultimate intention, was staged

A bit more to add here,

First off, the USS Enterprise, one of the USA's oldest carriers and due to be decommissioned in 2012 has itself and its entire carrier group sitting off the coast of iran now. That would be a perfect false flag - wouldn't it? Dress up a seal team, have them infiltrate / scuttle the ship, she sinks with her crew on board. The US now has a reason for full on war with Iran.

Speaking of which it will ALWAYS be a ground / air war - the US will not risk the loss of oil in the region due to the fact that dropping a nuke would eradicate the oil reserves there.

This article clearly states that war with iran is inevitable

And this was a pretty interesting article as well - The US elite pay less taxes than you do

This morning there was a 60 minutes show speaking of the collapse of the us economy. There is another movie you should watch called ' The coming financial collapse of America ' in which it details that when the deficit was 4 trillion there wasn't enough income from the taxes to cover the interest on the debt. Now the debt in the US is over 8 trillion.

As of right now the usa's debt is;

$ 8 , 9 8 1 , 4 6 6 , 6 2 8 , 4 0 4 . 9 9

The estimated population of the United States is 302,834,010

so each citizen's share of this debt is $29,658.05.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of

$1.42 billion per day since September 29, 2006!

And yet Bushco wants MORE MORE MORE to keep the war going. They've spent nearly 5 trillion dollars on iraq so far - with no end in site, that money could have rebuilt New Orleans, could pay for new computers / teachers / research - anything but the war.

Now, according to the article above - The US is planning on searching for WMD's in iran.. HELLO KOREA !!!! Kim Jung Il has NUKES.. he shows them off, he brags about them and since there is no oil there he is totally ignored.

gawd.

And yet Bushco wants MORE MORE MORE to keep the war going. They've spent nearly 5 trillion dollars on iraq so far - with no end in site, that money could have rebuilt New Orleans, could pay for new computers / teachers / research - anything but the war.

Seriously, the country would be so much better if American dollars would stay in America. We spend all this money on some pointless war, theres going to be fighting over there no matter what. The Middle East is such a mess right now. I really do believe that A) They behave like savages and barbarians (I know its not their fault in some ways, since they know nothing different) B ) Their culture is inferior to that of ours. And yet our money continues to go there... I really don't think "Liberating the Iraqi's" is worth 5 trillion dollars.

Of course its a mess there - Its the empire vs the rebellion.

If your country was being invaded by a foreign power bent on the death of everyone you knew just so it could rape your country for its resources, wouldn't you fight?

Especially if the war was completely unjust - and never declared. Even if it NEVER had the agreement of the rest of the world or the U.N.

Americans would turn into savages and barbarians just to survive. You'd have to if a superior firepower with an unlimited money stream rolling into your country. You take 3 meals away from ANYONE and you have anarchy.

The iraqi's are just fighting to live, they're using drastic measures simply for survival. You would do the same.

Besides. WTF are you in iraq for anyways.. saddam is dead, and has been for some time. Osama is a Saudi Arabian who is aparently in afghanistan, if he even exists at all.

The US is fighting a ghost, an enemy who will never ever be found, for a war that can never be ' won '.

If your country was being invaded by a foreign power bent on the death of everyone you knew just so it could rape your country for its resources, wouldn't you fight?

Yes I would. But the fighting isn't just there because of the U.S. Saddam kept the Sunni and Shi'ites from fighting to a degree. The U.S. has acted as a catalyst there and has maken things worse.

Especially if the war was completely unjust - and never declared. Even if it NEVER had the agreement of the rest of the world or the U.N.

Screw the U.N. They are jerks, they are corrupt and don't get much done. There is still conflict in Darfur despite numerous Journalist and various people pleaing for intervention.

Americans would turn into savages and barbarians just to survive. You'd have to if a superior firepower with an unlimited money stream rolling into your country. You take 3 meals away from ANYONE and you have anarchy.

Yep. We acted as a catalyst on so many levels.

Besides. WTF are you in iraq for anyways.. saddam is dead, and has been for some time. Osama is a Saudi Arabian who is aparently in afghanistan, if he even exists at all.

We should still be in Iraq. We shouldn't have gone there in the first place, but now that we have screwed things up so badly there we have to fix them. We can't just destroy tons of infrastructure, kill innocent civilians etc then say "Sorry, our bad" and pull out. We need to stabalize the country some more before we leave. Unfortuently thats going to cost more lives and more money ;) .

The US is fighting a ghost, an enemy who will never ever be found, for a war that can never be ' won '.

You're right. It cannot be won and will not be one. There will always be people willing to die for a cause. There will always be fanatical Islam. If all this increased "Defense" spending actually went towards increasing Military power at home we wouldn't have to be as concerned with terrorism.

Overall, I think the U.S. is royalling f*cked. How much longer can the economy tank on with no end in sight for this war? We need an unfeeling, unsympathetic President for 2008: one who only cares about getting us out of this debt.

What rebellion? More than 50% percent of the US population supports Bush and his uncool gang. I say the empire is staying for good.

By what statistics? As of right now, I thought Bush's poll ratings were very low. Somewhere around 35% approval or something.

Overall, I think the U.S. is royalling f*cked. How much longer can the economy tank on with no end in sight for this war? We need an unfeeling, unsympathetic President for 2008: one who only cares about getting us out of this debt.

Once the US can no longer afford to pay the interest on its debts, and the sub-prime mortgages collapse. You'll have China calling in her debts and the ONLY thing that can happen then is the Federal Banks push more money into the economy, thus hyper inflating the dollar.

Your savings will fall by 1/2, you'll need a basket full of money to buy a loaf of bread, but you won't be able to afford the basket.

They can't come out of iraq now at all, the us NEEDS to secure the oil wealth there just to pay its economy otherwise she's done.

They keep pouring millions of borrowed money into trying to win, but they cant.

Now they want to put in a 483 million dollar building there..

Its your tax money america, you should say something about it.

We're kind of drifting from the movie, I think only you and I have watched it :o