Parallels in leopard

MacVertigo

15 posts in this topic

I just installed Leo last night, and I can't get Parallels to work.. it bounces, then can't open. Anyone else tried to get it to work?

If it doesn't work, I'm going back to 10.4.10.

----

Ok I fixed it. I had to reinstall it.

Wierd I now have leopard as my Main OSX and Parallels works fine with me...

Sometimes with the startup a rightclick menu bar frezes in parallels but when I restart PD its gone and Vista runs smooth.

Im home in about 2 hours. Ill check the version of PD when im home

Weird.

I just reinstalled Leopard on my MBP (it was installed on an external disk before). I installed Parallels, and the first time I launched it it worked fine. From thereon, any time I launch it, it bounces twice and then crashes.

:)

More updates:

It appears to be an intermittent problem. I can now launch Parallels most of the time, however trying to start a virtual machine (either one brought over from my Tiger installation, or a new one created just then) results in the error:

"Unable to communicate with hypervisor!

Hopefully a restart will fix this - running a time machine backup at the moment.

Weird.

I just reinstalled Leopard on my MBP (it was installed on an external disk before). I installed Parallels, and the first time I launched it it worked fine. From thereon, any time I launch it, it bounces twice and then crashes.

Same thing here.. and I need XP to log in to my companies server. I'm going back to tiger. I'm waiting till october.. or till a RTM gets leaked

I think is one of the app Updates , i reinstalled Leopard and it worked fine until i finish to install all my apps and theirs updates, im not sure wich one is the responsible...

the last thing i did install was iWorks en the updates of keynote, pages and the Superdrive upgrade, this one i can not install, the app does not open.

i am not sure what to do, i supouse i can install some old version of parallels, but i already was fond with the 3d acceleration