Mail problems...

Roy Jovero

9 posts in this topic

I did a clean install originally. Doesn't make sense as to why it would be acting like this. I even tried deleting Mail and the prefs, but still the same thing after installing.

It works fine until you close it. Once you do, you can't pull up the message viewer window anymore. And you HAVE to force quit it since the shortcut and menubar quits don't work.

I had the Mail problem after I imported my old Mail settings from before the Leopard install. A fresh install fixed it and I just manually downloaded all the mail I needed. Thankfully I left it all on the server, and it being gMail, there's no risk of running out of room.

Also, has anyone else noticed that Front Row says it's an AppleTV?

Ok, I thought that all mail plugins were busted, but I was wrong. MailTags, doesn't work... but Mail ActOn does... as doews GrowlMail... I had trouble installing mail plugins though and h to finagle with them a bit to get them to work (manually put the files into the mail bundle folder, etc... but this is encouraging.. for sure

)

I am not this bad of a speller, really... but the damn edit in FireFox on leopard makees typing in these forums, really hard!