Play Classic Mac Games

xplizid

6 posts in this topic

theres a bunch of oldies i wanna play again but im not sure on how to play them they range from os7 to about 9 i am on os x. is there emulators and roms out there for these types of games or do i need to go about attacking this differently i noticed sheepshaver but not sure how to use it.

havent looked at it yet. havent booted into my osx disk but that seems to be my solution :) i thought ppl mite have some other suggestions.

Listing the games would help.

Games like Bubble Trouble, Apeiron, Barrack, seem to run fine for me using Sheepsaver.

But games like the 3D Marathon series, Pathways into Darkness, etc I haven't tried.

(A lot of these games have OS X versions which look identical to the old 68k versions, so the list would help.)

marathon infinity runs in osx with aleph port but i really want pathway into darkness, pro links golf, crystal quest, abuse those are just off the top of my head theres many more :thumbsdown_anim:.

edit: running sheepshaver much impressed with the speed of it and pathway into darkness runs very well will test a load of them tomarrow ;).

wish i could find dark castle