Bluetooth fix?

mnit

13 posts in this topic

Apple's said theres problems pairing with bluetooth devices in the latest build. Is this the case? Anyone tried a mighty mouse or apple wireless keyboard?

If so, is there any chance of a fix? I read somewhere someone said that there appeared to be no bluetooth drivers.. would the bluetooth kexts from Tiger help at all, or is this something more complicated that I'll just have to deal with?

Cheers

mnit

It's not detecting my Apple Wireless Keyboard. Hopefully someone comes up with a fix.

qwertyu, did you do a Full Install or an Upgrade?

when i did a full install into an exterhal HDD i had no issue with bt.

but when i did an upgrade from tiger it didn't load the bt drivers either.

qwertyu, did you do a Full Install or an Upgrade?

when i did a full install into an exterhal HDD i had no issue with bt.

but when i did an upgrade from tiger it didn't load the bt drivers either.

Which build are you referring to mingistech? if it was 9a466 then perhaps there's a glimmer of hope for my Mighty Mouse and wireless keyboard after all...

Hi, i also had problem with wireless mighty mouse, my macbook wasn't detecting it at all. but after ±3 restart it started to work :) good luck

Splendid! Strike one item off my list of reasons not to use this as my main OS... though, what exactly do you mean by 'started' to work? :)

well, at first the bluetooth manager did not detected any devices the mouse was moving but the keys weren't working, later bluetooth crashed for a few times and didn't detected anything, but after few restarts, i got to manager, added a mouse and it found it with no problems, working with it for now.

well, at first the bluetooth manager did not detected any devices the mouse was moving but the keys weren't working, later bluetooth crashed for a few times and didn't detected anything, but after few restarts, i got to manager, added a mouse and it found it with no problems, working with it for now.

Hello all, I'm hopeful that you might have some advice with my (similar) problem. on my c2d mbp running 9a466, the system profiler does not even recognize that I have bluetooth - when I click the tab, it simply says "no information found" As such, I can't even begin trying to pair with my BT mouse + keyboard. I just did an upgrade from my tiger install - is a clean install the needed solution?

Which build are you referring to mingistech? if it was 9a466 then perhaps there's a glimmer of hope for my Mighty Mouse and wireless keyboard after all...

Yes... I'm talking about 9A466.

I did a FULL INSTALL and all works perfectly. No bluetooth issues at all.

Bluetooth failed to work when I did a Upgrade... and when I did a Archive and Install.

Only works on a full install.... well for me that is.

I use an Apple Wireless Mouse (the classic one with only one button, not the Mighty Mouse) on my iBook and it was detected instantly and worked ever since. I got it paired and set it up as a favorite device; no issues there. My bluetooth headset also works.

I did a full install by the way.

I use an Apple Wireless Mouse (the classic one with only one button, not the Mighty Mouse) on my iBook and it was detected instantly and worked ever since. I got it paired and set it up as a favorite device; no issues there. My bluetooth headset also works.

I did a full install by the way.

Did you also transfer over your user accounts and apps from Tiger (after the full install)? That is what I did and blue tooth pairing with my phone crashes the system.