Leopard Build 9a410

Neo0019

16 posts in this topic

I was wondering why I can't seem to install this version of leppy on one of my partitions, on my Mac Book Pro I can't even burn it on the MBP I don't get what the problem could be I have the new 2.4 17" MBP everytime I try to boot of the DL DVD I get a Kernel panic, I wonder why this version of leopard isn't compatible with the new MBP.

because your copy is bad?

Umm I though of that but, it can boot on my imac G5 just fine, and I can burn it on my G5 just fine, I don't get why not the same on my MBP is there a Universal version? What did I miss.

yeah, it doesn't make sense. what are you trying to burn with? toast?

No Disk Utility.

This doesnt really help you at all but I just have to say it. 9a466>9a410 (if you can find a reliable download source that is)

Do you where I could get 9a466? me and everyone here that is, I got from the bay, I was also able to install it on my powerbook G4 with out any problems.

I'll Give toast a try but I don't think it will make a difference, I been trying to get it to work, and it just won't.

it probably won't, but might be worth a try. i'm not sure why it won't work, you might just have to get a different copy

it probably won't, but might be worth a try. i'm not sure why it won't work, you might just have to get a different copy

Probably, I dont know I'll just leave it alone and wait for the new Build to hit the net :gun: if it ever does.