OSx86 HCL Database

Tophicles

97 posts in this topic

Hey Appleguy :)

I'll set up your TV tuner, I forgot to add you as the owner perhaps, lemme see if I can fix it.

Insofaras the AGP vs PCIe motherboards, there's no "weight" attached to the interfaces, so the system just looks for the highest rated board (regardless of interface) and matching video card.

I'll prolly add something that shows both AGP and PCIe, but the system configurator was more just playful stuff to test the accuracy of the database. I wouldn't really expect people to accept the output from that function, but rather browse all the hardware for the specs they want to match up.

I'll work on the configurator...

Just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed so far, we've got quite a few devices in the database now!

Let's keep it up, for those of you who haven't seen it yet, this is a Hardware Compatibility database. It gives you an easy way to search for OSx86 compatible hardware.

Thanks again, let's hope we get stickied :)

Glad to see the forums are back up and running! The HCL DB is also on a new server, so things should be stable!

Thanks to everyone who've put in your hardware, the more people we get, the better the database becomes!