Installing Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso

macmagix

56 posts in this topic

• 5 months later...

Hi if u want i will help u with that. tell me your pc specs. if u want give your skype yahoo ar msn messenger id and i will help u installing jas mac os x 10.4.8 is much easyer then installing other version of hackintosh sorry for my english

• 2 weeks later...

when I restart my eee pc with a removable dvd drive attached I can't boot the Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso

I can run from the drive once windows starts up but I can't boot for it. Would any of you know how to fix this? Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hey I have a problem guys, heres where Im at.

Ive downloaded a patched version of the Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.4.8 [JaS AMD-Intel-SSE2-SSE3 with PPF1 & PPF2].iso) and i burned it to Disk.

i then created my partition through a ms-dos program with the infamous Hirens Boot CD. so all ready and i boot up my Mac OSX Img cd and all goes swimmingly but ill get to picture 12 http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=11528 and all fails. it will do the cheaking wonderfully and then starts the installation but during the installation at around 30% to 40% my computer suddenly shutsdown. it does this everytime without fail.

any ideas??

my laptop is sse2 and sse3 ready.

Post a reply here or mail me on msn

dale_foster_1099@hotmail.com

Better use an IDE HDD master and a DVD Drive slave.

It can be used on sATA also but better no for first try.

Disable S.M.A.R.T. from bios.

Neaded staff:

1. Mac OS X 10.4.(1-8) Install DVD (on a DVD+ or -R NO RW!)

2. A PC with a compatible DVD drive (to install OS X)

3. First of all be sure that OSX can run on your computer before attempting anything like a dual boot.

How to:

1. Get a prepatched OSX install image (look at torrent sites for that).

2. Burn the image to an empty dvd recordable (+R or -R NO RW)

Use your favorite burn program for this (Nero, Alcohol 120%, MagicISO, PowerISO e.t.c)

3. Insert the OSX install disk and reboot your computer.

4. Boot the DVD, when the grey Apple stops spinning, select Language for the installation.

5. On the top of the screen, click "Utilities" and then click "Disk Utility".

6. Disk Utility starts. Select your Hard Disk or Partition. Chose "erase" tab and set the Volume Format to "Mac OS extended (journaled)" and erase it.

7. Wait until the process finishes and then close Disk Utility.

8. Follow the installation steps on your screen, select the HD with the partition you made in step 6 and choose "Customize"(if have this option).

In the Installer window, select either the Intel or AMD. Choose more packages if they fit in your hardware.

9. After finishing the installation, wait for the computer to reboot, remove the install disk and enjoy your "Intel/AMD-Mac Os X (x86)" installation.

thanks! it is working great on my old Medion 8080 XL system!

• 1 year later...

angel.pngangel.pngangel.png Hello Hi ! I am a New User & I just Need Some informations angel.pngangel.pngangel.png

My System Configuration is

DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E74

2 GB Ram

320 GB Hard Disk

512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GS

whether it helps m to install Mac OS X 86 Tiger on my PC!!!

Please Help !!! :Dunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif