Problem on sata driver...

xhidex

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a computer with a 650 i chipset from nvidia.

Everything work fine in a ide hdd....

I have tryed to download the sata nforce 4 drivers that i found in this forum and I add my dev / vendor ...and I can see my sata drives...

But when I try to copy my system on a sata hard disk and boot from this I got some error after the grey apple screen...(io error on hdd..) somebody know how solve it?

thanks!!

Never had problems with my osx trueimage, but it's not impossible that it's the cause.

But the most important is to make sure osx on a sata works for your chipset. Go in the nf4 sata driver thread and search for confirmations of success or failure with others; i don't think it works for anything else than nf4. Seeing the sata drive isn't sufficient.

Never had problems with my osx trueimage, but it's not impossible that it's the cause.

But the most important is to make sure osx on a sata works for your chipset. Go in the nf4 sata driver thread and search for confirmations of success or failure with others; i don't think it works for anything else than nf4. Seeing the sata drive isn't sufficient.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...amp;hl=nforce4b

• 7 months later...

I have nForce 650 chipset too. I can't get it work with MacOs. I have tried many versions of OSX but nothing worked for me :lol: .

I have no chance to choose - i am working now with Windows... It's terrible! I want MacOs on my PC!!!!!