Is there another place to post important OS X information that isn't quite a tutorial?

Guest Ramm

10 posts in this topic

Guest Ramm

But I don't think OSX86 installation is the right place either. It seems it would just get thrown to the back (unless stickied). There is a common misconception I want to clear up. If I sent it to a mod could they possibly sticky it somewhere (eg. the osx86 installation board)?

Guest Ramm

It just seems really obvious and I thought a thread just for that would be useful for the noobs that keep asking this and asking this. I am sure it is in the other guides but I bet people completely miss it.

ehhhh 500th post!

It just seems really obvious and I thought a thread just for that would be useful for the noobs that keep asking this and asking this. I am sure it is in the other guides but I bet people completely miss it.

ehhhh 500th post!

500th post yesterday and now 561. Seems you're in a hurry to get to 1000.

Stop stealing my Picture, obviously im better than you :plane:

Kiko, your goat starting in front of the dark forest in what looks like could be Scotland is so much better than the goat standing in front of sunset.

Guest Ramm

It's a ram, not a goat. Duh.

Yeah I did realize how much I posted yesterday. It was mostly in the OSX86 install section (there are a lot of people with the same exact problems...copy and paste :thumbsdown_anim:)

:pirate2: