CS3 won't run!

dhufish

13 posts in this topic

Has anyone successfully activated CS3 suite of products?

After i run the installer, the setup program crashes immediately after i enter my serial (or click 30 day demo). Seams to be a problem with the setup app... I get the same error on Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash and Indesign.

From the error reporter...

<crash exception="Read Only Memory Exception" instruction="0546b60f">

Everything installed and run perfectly on my macbook, so leads me to believe that the software does some sort of hardware test. I tried copying the /Library/Application Support/Adobe but didn't make any difference.

Can anyone offer any possible solutions?

Has anyone successfully activated CS3 suite of products?

After i run the installer, the setup program crashes immediately after i enter my serial (or click 30 day demo). Seams to be a problem with the setup app... I get the same error on Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash and Indesign.

From the error reporter...

<crash exception="Read Only Memory Exception" instruction="0546b60f">

Everything installed and run perfectly on my macbook, so leads me to believe that the software does some sort of hardware test. I tried copying the /Library/Application Support/Adobe but didn't make any difference.

Can anyone offer any possible solutions?

same problem here. Had to uninstall. disconnected from internet, installed fine, but when I run any larger cs3 application (eg. bridge would run, not so ps3, dw or flash...). same error message you get, read only memory error.

hope there will be a fix soon.

too bad for now.

I'm having no problem with the beta...other than that every time I open it, it complains that it isn't in the same directory it was installed to (I moved them into a "CS3" folder). I don't have the release version though.

I installed and serialized my CS3 packages successfully on my macbook, then I used the terminal, logged in as root and copied the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ folder to a usb drive and then attached the usb drive to my hakintosh, then using the terminal again as root replaced the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ folder with the one on the usb drive and it all worked, except InDesign.

InDesign would hang when launching on "initialising the SING gaiji system". I googled around and found this is caused by a permissions problem.

chmod -R 777 "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SING"

All fixed!

I installed and serialized my CS3 packages successfully on my macbook, then I used the terminal, logged in as root and copied the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ folder to a usb drive and then attached the usb drive to my hakintosh, then using the terminal again as root replaced the /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ folder with the one on the usb drive and it all worked, except InDesign.

InDesign would hang when launching on "initialising the SING gaiji system". I googled around and found this is caused by a permissions problem.

chmod -R 777 "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/SING"

All fixed!

that's cool. thanks for trying that. this is great news. how large is this folder when packaged and is it possible to put this up somewhere?

thanks for the great news dhufish

CS3 Design Premium is installed and activated on my hackintosh (10.4.9).

I had no problems at all with installation after I updated to 8.9.1 kernal.

Good luck.

note that the problem ONLY occurs with Volume license version of CS3. there is no problem with the one that needs to be activated.

i also have this problem with the volume version, but not the design suite premium version

(same here and here)

i hope you're right forkies

i have the volume version too. crashes when i try to open the programs

works on mac pro but not my osx86

can you apply the cracks found on demoniod onto the volume version?

gonna try this when i get home

Adobe CS3 Design Premium Final (CRACK ONLY)

will post if it works ....

cracks worked like a charm

way better in osx86 then vista

:huh: