My Life's recent twist

21 posts in this topic

Well, in the past week, life has changed for me. I don't know if better or for worse.

Last, Thursday, I saw an old friend of mine (Female) who I hadn't seen in, a long time. I was so happy! Immediately we began dialogue and all that fun stuff. By the end of the day she was my girlfriend. :-)

That Fri/Sat/Sun we both worked days in oppositing, so we didn't see each other except at (high) school on Friday.

Monday, I saw her at school again, happy as hell! :-) She had a doctors appointment to go to, so we couldn't do anything again.

Now, today, she wasn't at school, so I grew concerned, talked to a few of her friends. Found out she was in the hospital (They were jsut finding out too) so I grew very concerned! A quick call revealed her cellphone dead (Bad sign) so I grabbed one of the school phones and tricked it into phoning the Hospital I assumed she was at.

I found out she was in the Emergency room at the Hostpital! :-(

Anyways, I couldn't talk to her or visit her (I'm not family) so I just had to wait. I finally got the OK to talk to her on the phone at 4:45, 15 minutes before I had work, and managed to find out she was "ok".

She had to sleep more, so I asked her if I could phone her when I was on break at work. It was a "Yes" :-) Further conversation tonight revealed she is in the hospital, will be ther for at least 2 days, maybe more, may get transferred to another, and I'm worried as HELL.

I'm doing my best to see her tommorow, bring her flowers and check on her. See if she really is ok. I can't wait.

So, here I am, nervous, my heart aches with concern,, I'm tired, I'm releived she's not dead, I'm sad she's in the hospital, and I'm depressed because I cannot do more then comfort her.

Anything you have to say would be greatly appreciated. But please, I ask not to be flamed, I'm to emotionally distraught right now.

Rough situation, I really hope she gets better quickly.

That said, my experience with my girlfriend is that you really don't need to go over the top to let her know that you care about her. If you want, you can grab some flowers or something (the trick is two roses, no more no less) and a little get well note with a kiss and a hug.

Most of all, just be there for her, but keep yourself calm and under control. No need to call her phone ten times a day, etc. Just be someone to talk to when she needs you, and tell her you care about her and that you appreciate her.

That's really about all you can and should do in my opinion. Again, best wishes to her, you, and your possible future with her!

Well don't worry, she'll be perfectly fine. First of all, if you can, then go and visit her. Take two roses, and a get well soon card as gburnham said. Just be with her and tell her how much you love her and how much you care. It will definitely make her feel better. Help her when she needs you and don't be too worried all day. Trust me, she'll be fine. Give her what she needs and that's love and care.

Hope she gets well soon.

Regards,

SiD

Update: She'll be at hospital until next week, at least. :'(

I don't know what's up because she's to upset about something, it feels like my hearts being stomped on.

• 2 weeks later...

Agh, 2 weeks more, she has to go to some therapy things.

Ramm, she's got some issues to deal with, a disorder. Nothing time and a little love from me can't fix.

• 2 weeks later...

She got out of the hospital yesterday, was dicharged on her 29th day. But she's probably going back in today because she can't cope.

IT makes my heart ache that she has to go through this, I've discovered that I love her. I'll be there for her, as long, and as hard as it takes.

It sounds like you are obsessed. Get over it. The chances of you marrying her are probably slim to none.

It sounds like you are obsessed. Get over it. The chances of you marrying her are probably slim to none.

^^^ Assh0le...

EDIT: That was blatantly uncaring, you are not the 25 year old you say you are.

Ictinike, do what your heart tells you to do. If you love her as you say you do, tell her. Im sure that if you are there for her to help her fight whatever is ailing her, she'll love you back the same way.

-nick

^^^ Assh0le...

EDIT: That was blatantly uncaring, you are not the 25 year old you say you are.

Ictinike, do what your heart tells you to do. If you love her as you say you do, tell her. Im sure that if you are there for her to help her fight whatever is ailing her, she'll love you back the same way.

-nick

Nice come back. Got another? I want to see how many you can produce.

Get real. Just another obsessed little boy. Grow up.

It seems as if you are the one that needs to grow up, your ranting is making your credibility fall like a rock...To sway people you need to be calm and collected, not initiating in name calling and being very very angry for no good reason it seems...

Or not. Haha. I've decided not to waste any further time reading your useless {censored}.

Enjoy life.