"other" Members

7 posts in this topic

I was looking to send other to pm him and went to the Members section to look for his profile. Weird thing is I know he's a "Administrator" but the category doesn't exist in the drop down menu. So I searched for "other" under "All Members" and guess what. There are two. And neither of them is him!!!

There's other1 with Posts: 1 Views: 4 and otherguy Posts: 0 Views: 0. - other's made loads more posts than that, right?

Remembered that Swad is an Administrator too and the same issue goes with him too.

How come you guys choose to be on the X-directory?

---------------------

And by the way About Us needs to be adjusted given sHARD>>'s early retirement.

dont fully understand this, but why not just click on other or swad's post?

Dice :(

or put

showuser=4 swad

showuser=258 other after the index.php?

Edited by Dicenet

dont fully understand this, but why not just click on other or swad's post?

Dice :(

or put

showuser=4 swad

showuser=258 other after the index.php?

Because that would be finding their posts and not their profiles.

Sure you can get to the profiles through it too but i would rather "search" for them in the members section than "look" for their posts. A post might be easy to find... or it might not. other and Swad both write loads of posts so there's would be easy to find but not all staff members do. But regardless you're missing the point which is their names should be listed somewhere in the members section regardless of whether it helps me find them or not. It after all is the Members area. And they fall within the All Members drop down.

Also I'm not too sure what the showuser bit is.

You can also click on My Assistant at the top and you have a link for the Moderating team

Interesting.. didn't know that. Thanks. Much easier to find them that way.

But still I think this is probably a error or some kind.

Bug squished! Not sure why but that group was being hidden from the members list.

As for the about us list, it needs updating!

Result!!! :(

Welcome back cmoski, other and Swad.