Mouse - Logitech MX700 all buttons

xtraa

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

works very nice with my thumb buttons :D

Buttons 4 and 5, (3 is the mousewheel-klick) so I can easily swap around programs etc. Also buttons 6 to 9 are

accepted. :D Go to System Prefs - Dashboard&Expose and config it your way.

Dang...I haven't even tryed taht on mine...I'll have to go tinker with it.

DOH! Very nice find!!

I have a Memorex 5 button wireless mouse, and it works great. I kept trying to enable those buttons in 'Keyboard & Mouse' system pref, but I was looking in the wrong place.

Thanks.

Hi,

works very nice with my thumb buttons :(

Buttons 4 and 5, (3 is the mousewheel-klick) so I can easily swap around programs etc. Also buttons 6 to 9 are

accepted. :) Go to System Prefs - Dashboard&Expose and config it your way.

Hey, thanks for the mouse tip, have you found anyway of getting the buttons to do forward/back internet pages in safari

thanks!

Hey, thanks for the mouse tip, have you found anyway of getting the buttons to do forward/back internet pages in safari

thanks!

Haaa, yes I was looking for that feature, too :) I don't think that this will be supported. Because usually,

the Apple Mouse has one or two buttons. So no kinky forward-backward clicking here :D

Doesn't work with my MX310 buttons :)

How did you get it working? Did it 'just work' ?

After the other postings, I think it will just work without doing nothing. But what I tried: I installed the

MightyMouse drivers. They wont work, and will stop your mouse from working. After that, I deleted the MM

diver and .kext files, and then I had these options. But be careful, after installing, you wont be able to

move your mouse anymore, so you'll have to delete them by starting finder with your keyboard and using

tab. So before you probably mess up your system, try another mouse... :D