[pre-release] macOS Monterey 12.5

76 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Slice said:

I said Good Bye to Monterey. Now I have Ventura instead.

A little early to part from a familiar friend and to embrace or adopt an unknown one I think. :lol: But as they say......'Faint hearts never win........' (or words to that effect).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Slice said:

My friend is Mojave. All the others are just guests who have come to get acquainted.

I will never leave Mojave. One, if not the best OS Apple release IMHO.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 8:04 AM, Slice said:

I said Good Bye to Monterey. Now I have Ventura instead.

maybe we can stay on 12.4 it is rather stable..but... what tomorow brings 😅

I am running 12.5 beta 5.  Has anyone noticed that windows do not open consistently from the dock when left-clicking on the dock icons?  I seem to have open new windows from the File menu in the menu bar.  I'm thinking that it's either a bug in 12.5 beta 5 or it could be that the third-party app I use called "Dock View" needs to be updated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mnfesq said:

I am running 12.5 beta 5.  Has anyone noticed that windows do not open consistently from the dock when left-clicking on the dock icons?  I seem to have open new windows from the File menu in the menu bar.  I'm thinking that it's either a bug in 12.5 beta 5 or it could be that the third-party app I use called "Dock View" needs to be updated.

You are absolutely right!  - Beta 5 Bug. ( I don't use dock view ) .

1 hour ago, bisdak4920 said:

Update on my rig will not prosper if BluetoolFixup.kext is present in myEFI like Ventura. Confirm dock issues solved.

BluetoolFixup.kext is in my EFI and the incremental update was very smooth. (Unlike Ventura)

image.thumb.png.03725ae082626517ce252395529d159a.png

Edited by Ellybz
  • Like 2