your opinion about Russia?

MY4@BKA

82 posts in this topic

*cough* Bias^ *cough*

Just because you don't like Russia and point out the few, if even true, worser things about it doesn't meant there aren't good things about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bartboy919 wow, what the ugly thing. No, everything is fine with food here. Simply it's easy to counterfeit food here, because there are lack of degree of protection on the food. For example such thing like Russian Vodka are most popular product to counterfeit.

*cough* Bias^ *cough*

Just because you don't like Russia and point out the few, if even true, worser things about it doesn't meant there aren't good things about it.

I never said that Russia didn't have good qualities, I however live around a lot of Russians (Washington State) and the stories they tell me...

Also, thats not putting my country on a pedestal either, the US has more problems than I can count....but all I can do is try to fix them right?

I can say a lot about Russia and it's people. It's OK with democracy, about the laws, that's a '''''', that was just a mistake of previous president, he was an '''''. Now they have Putin, and he managed that mistakes, there previous laws could let you come, buy an oil or gold base for a cent and then work out all the money it has, after you can just ''''' off, that's like Berezovsky did, the new president fixed it and took his country's money back to daddy. Now Russia is one of world's most powerful great countries, they have best scientist and best weapons. If you don't believe, just ask soldiers in Iraq they will prove that. They've got 2 times more Hydrogen bombs than US and that's why US is afraid of Russia. US want to make people think that Russia is bad and US is good, that's a ''''''. Russia is a great country to live in, too. It has got friendship with whole Asia and eastern countries (Iran, Arabic countries). It has got a lot of stuff in the ground, nice people and a great territory. That is a matter of time for Russia, to become more powerful. I think that 10 years will be enought. And don't forget that Russia has world's best universities!!!!!

Also, about hacking, Russia - is a country that is born for hackers and pirates. You can find enough sites, that will tell you, how to hack everything, not only macs!!!

You may not believe me, but I know Russia as my 21 fingers ))))). It's a nice developing country and don't forget, that US needed 150 years, to become powerful, russians will do the same fo 10 years!!!