osx 10.11.6 with Clover

And what is the problem?

2 hours ago, fabio79 said:

processor: Intel core i5 3,39 Ghz

ram : 8 GB ddr3

video card: Asus GeForce GT 630 1024 MB

motherboard: Gigabyte h77-ds3h

osx 10.11.6 with Clover

Instead of doing so, complete your signature (user >> profile). See how our signature looks.

1 hour ago, Slice said:

And what is the problem?

the problem is the cambridge bluetooth dongle

Product id: 0X0001

Vendor id: 0x0a12

when I associate any bluetooth device I am asked to enter the code but then it disconnects.
I then used the bluetooth explorer software and when I try to do the pairing this is the error that gives me:
Handle 0x80 disconnected, reason 0x13

I saw an interesting post but I can't reply.
In my opinion, the device is seen because in information about this mac both the usb part and the bluetooth part is detected
the problem for me lies in the pairing. It detects the phone the code is sent then I accept but then after a few seconds it disconnects. The strange thing is that it also detects a bluetooth mouse but then doesn't pair it

1 hour ago, fabio79 said:

I saw an interesting post but I can't reply.
In my opinion, the device is seen because in information about this mac both the usb part and the bluetooth part is detected
the problem for me lies in the pairing. It detects the phone the code is sent then I accept but then after a few seconds it disconnects. The strange thing is that it also detects a bluetooth mouse but then doesn't pair it

Is it Monterey system? Don't wonder bluetooth is mostly not working here. Apple decided only native bluetooth will work. Those dongles which has Apple's firmware.

I tried to install osx 10.8, 10.11, 10.12 but everyone doesn't recognize it.
I then installed osx 10.11 in virtual box and during the initialization phase by inserting the bluetooth key it is written as follows:

csr8510 a10 @ 0c300000: iousbhostdevice :: setconfigurationgated: compliance violation: failed to enable remote wake

what does it mean ?

Edited by fabio79