Hi

mswgen

4 posts in this topic

Hello to all

I'm already using a hackintosh desktop but came to learn more and hackintoshing my laptop. Actually i came here to download realtek 2.5g kexts but found this forum is good. I hope i can finally hackintosh my ideapad laptop here and learn more. this laptop just stucks at log exitbs start, and none of the vanills guide troubleshoot sections works.

Hello to all

I'm already using a hackintosh desktop but came to learn more and hackintoshing my laptop. Actually i came here to download realtek 2.5g kexts but found this forum is good. I hope i can finally hackintosh my ideapad laptop here and learn more. this laptop just stucks at log exitbs start, and none of the vanills guide troubleshoot sections works.

Which boot loader and version are you trying to use?
OpenCore has ocvalidate to check your config and Clover has ccpv to check your config.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Which boot loader and version are you trying to use?
OpenCore has ocvalidate to check your config and Clover has ccpv to check your config.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using OpenCore 0.7.2 and followed dortania guide.

I'm currently phone so cant use vmware

Edited by mswgen

On 8/6/2021 at 12:41 AM, mswgen said:

Hello to all

You may want to have a look in the useful links section for EFI's and for tips and observations:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/346639-updated-tips-and-observations-for-big-sur-and-monterey/