Hackintosh for Asus X555LI laptop

SPYAM

31 posts in this topic

Hmm

All the apps that you need is available to macOS? If not, go to Windows.

Have a hackintosh for job is good for video producers, devs who need xcode, etc...

5 minutes ago, SPYAM said:

buy a real MacBook in the future

In this situation, with good cash on hands, sure I go to a Macbook with M1 CPU, is freaking awesome! 🤯

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Allan said:

Hmm

All the apps that you need is available to macOS? If not, go to Windows.

Have a hackintosh for job is good for video producers, devs who need xcode, etc...

In this situation, with good cash on hands, sure I go to a Macbook with M1 CPU, is freaking awesome! 🤯

I said that I do not have real MacBook money in the future :))
I want to know one thing:
Is it on the same laptop whose hardware I mentioned in previous posts and you are aware of it.
I want to ask this, with the Intel HD 5500 graphics and the rest of my hardware, can I run Visual Studio 2019 and Photoshop programs smoothly in Hakintash Mojave or not?

4 minutes ago, Allan said:

I can't confirm. You need do install and test.

I am going to install mojave ..
Do you have a tool in Hackintosh to test, for example, that the CPU is installed correctly? Or graphics card or chipsets or RAM or sound card or WiFi or internet or ..?

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thousands of thanks for your help ♥

1 minute ago, SPYAM said:

Do you have a tool in Hackintosh to test, for example, that the CPU is installed correctly? Or graphics card or chipsets or RAM or sound card or WiFi or internet or ..?

You can use Hackintool:

1 minute ago, SPYAM said:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thousands of thanks for your help ♥

Is a pleasure! 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SPYAM said:

I said that I do not have real MacBook money in the future :))
I want to know one thing:
Is it on the same laptop whose hardware I mentioned in previous posts and you are aware of it.
I want to ask this, with the Intel HD 5500 graphics and the rest of my hardware, can I run Visual Studio 2019 and Photoshop programs smoothly in Hakintash Mojave or not?

Visual Studio no. It will run only in Windows. Moreover if you want to learn C# then this language can be used in Windows only.

In macOS you can install Xcode and use languages C, C++, Swift but this is a different story.

Photoshop yes. You may find Photoshop 2019 for Mac and it is better than the same for Windows.

• Thanks 1