NZXT INTERNAL HUB COMPATIBILITY

3 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, I want to buy the internal USB hub of NZXT and I want to know if while doing the mapping of the USBs in the hackingTosh, if It will detect each port of the USB hub separately as different ports. I know that this product in Windows works perfectly and detects each port of the hub separately, but I want to know if while doing the mapping of the USBs in Hackintosh will work. Thank you very much for all your help. Regards. Ernesto.

• Confused 1

Hi - I don't quite understand what you mean by detecting each port of the hub separately but I have the NZXT Internal USB Hub connected to a usb header in my motherboard and all ports are available both in Windows and OS X without any special settings.

It’s a hub not a controller so no it won’t pick up ports separately, Even a board that has 2 internal usb2 headers is a hub and counts as one port not 2 so they can not be separated. I hope that clears things up for you.

• Like 1