SandyBridge i5 + radeon RX560 issue at 1st reboot installing 11.1

zazman

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have an issue at reboot after launching Big Sur 11.1 install from Catalina 10.15.7, it seems my Radeon RX560 causes it. Reboot goes a little further when I check "inject. ATI" in Clover (5127) config options, but in any case, boot stops before to reach second step of install gauge. No real error message when boot stops before to reboot, last lines speaking of Applekeystore error but not sure if my trouble has to do with this...

I add my CLOVER folder, my clover config.plist isn't really optimised, I think I used the one I having in my notebook and it certainely could be cleaned, but not sure how.

Maybe my SMBIOS config is too old for Big Sur ? (iMac late 2012)

Can you please help me to fix this issue with my graphic card and advice me how to optimize my config.plist file and maybe clean/update extensions too. 

Best regards

CLOVER.zip

Capture d’écran 2020-12-18 à 15.00.57.png

Edited by zazman

I have also Sandy Bridge Dell Optiplex 790 i5 2500k with an GT 710 I am not able to install BS but if the SSD is already made its boot very well  Clover and OC

If you find the way to install BS on that kind of machine let me know

Ho, do you mean you installed BS on your SSD from another machine ? I will let you know how it goes for me :) but unfortunately for me, my SSD drive  is a micro SSD card on my motherboard, not a SATA drive so no chance for me to install BS from my notebook :(

@Hervé Thank you for your informations about my MB and Msata SSD drive ! 

It wasn't my question here in fact  :) 

So, what about my config and native NVRAM ? The answer of mickeyd453 was for chris1111 but not sure if it's right for me too ?

Can you tell me please about my hardware and about my clover folder and config.plist, even with Catalina installation?