HackBeast Z490 VISION D - Thunderbolt - Full DSDT patches or SSDT - Clover or OpenCore - iMac 20 Hackintosh - Guide and Discussion

MaLd0n

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, billstewartx said:

okay. This is with the USBPorts.kext from Hackintool, NO usbinjectall, NO xhciunsupported.kext, and xhciportlimit set to FALSE 

UPDATE"

ONE port seems to be working, sort of.  i could format a 3.0FlashDrive, erase, copy , etc... but the other 3 USB3.0 ports still do not work.  I checked IOReg, and seems to be somehow going through the HS03 USB2.0 connection.  see screenshot below .  Also, Hackintool and USBMap both show the kext is correctly excluding some of the USB 2.0 ports.   also i attached the IOReg showing the working port.  the weirdness continues... 

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 8.06.45 PM.png

1 minute ago, billstewartx said:

the IO reg 

iMac666-one port HS03 doingusb3-0.ioreg

extra info 

showing the SS03 port not working... 

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 8.07.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 8.07.55 PM.png

On 8/18/2020 at 11:19 AM, MaLd0n said:

@billstewartx, try with clover folder

Hey there,

i tried the clover EFI, and it booted up fine, but the USB was same as before... USB2.0 works, USB3.0 does not. 

do you think its some kind of evil with the motherboard? 

If i buy a different MB, would that solve the problem? 

Any suggestions for a ... LGA 1200 slot. motherboard ? 

2 hours ago, billstewartx said:

Hey there,

i tried the clover EFI, and it booted up fine, but the USB was same as before... USB2.0 works, USB3.0 does not. 

do you think its some kind of evil with the motherboard? 

If i buy a different MB, would that solve the problem? 

Any suggestions for a ... LGA 1200 slot. motherboard ? 

i'll check it today. have one 460 mobo here ;) 

z490 don't have this problem. work good

I have it’s smaller cousin Gigabyte Z490 Vision G. I created my own USB Ports map using Hackintool and you only use the USBPorts.kext in OC kexts folder. NO need for any EC or UIAC SSDT. You need to disable USB port limit patch from OC Kernel Quirks. Also disable USBInjectAll.kext. However, you require 2 USB SSDTs and Kext to fix the sleep mode. 
Get those files from here. They are explained in his config.plist comments.

https://github.com/SchmockLord/Hackintosh-Intel-i9-10900k-Gigabyte-Z490-Vision-D

8 hours ago, d5aqoep said:

I have it’s smaller

talking about h410/b460 usb bug? if yes, no dont solve. the problem is about port-status, need some investigations.

11 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

talking about h410/b460 usb bug? if yes, no dont solve. the problem is about port-status, need some investigations.

No I have Gigabyte Z490 Vision G. Suddenly sleep is not working correctly. Screen goes to sleep but my RGB keyboard’s lights don’t switch off. 
I am using the USBW patches and kext. I also use darkwake 8 as boot argument as suggested by Shmucklord. 
Any idea how to fix sleep on this model? I hope my usbports.kext is correct.

42 minutes ago, d5aqoep said:

No I have Gigabyte Z490 Vision G. Suddenly sleep is not working correctly. Screen goes to sleep but my RGB keyboard’s lights don’t switch off.

ahhh ok

i remember some user with this problem in old mobos. fixed by some bios/uefi config

On 8/26/2020 at 8:52 AM, billstewartx said:

Hey there,

Hey. Solution. i made five b460m today and investigate some things. 

try it Archive.zip

remmap ports with uia_exclude=HS01;SS01 for example. this dev need update hackintool

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great work MaLd0n. Would you please let me know how you did that the PCI list shows all devices in there? On my system that PCI list is empty. No PCI cards installed. You also did not add devices to the OC config I have seen. How is that list build?

LSpj6lv.thumb.png.73ae8a3f8798c59b37e507aa84e4666d.png

Hello again .. another problem I have .. is that the boot is very slow .. in the first stage of boot .. I imagine it is something related to the BIOS settings .. the image warning appears OCS..OCS.. later the system starts up very fast .. someone knows what can happen?

Thank you very much

pantallazo.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon , I have sent you a request via your web sit , ill try here if it work faster 

I will run Catalan I have the same motherboard . I was not able to send my fil because it was to big so I am Sending it here 

please need help thank you 

Gigabyte Z490 D / Intel i710700K 3,8ghz / RAM 32GB

THANK YOU 

Send me STUDIO.zip

• 7 months later...