So I got some new hardware:

Asus Z490I Gaming ITX

NZXT H1 Case

Intel i9-10900

samsung 970 EVO plus NVME

SK Hynix 1TB SSD

32GB G.Skill 3200 C14 Ram

MSI 5700 XT Evoke

So I got windows installed and wanted to install macOS using opencore. I had no luck getting past the [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] error and decided to use someone else's EFI who had the same motherboard minus the CPU and GPU (i7-10700k and Radeon VII). I went ahead with that EFI and voila got it to install and got past the error I had. The issue was after the install there is a reboot and that's where it hangs and give me an error log that I attached. Tried a few more things to see what I could do but was stuck on that error log every single time. Decided to try again today and now I can't get past the original error log. I've looked at the dortania guide for that error and tried everything it suggested but still won't get past the error. Not sure what else to do but to try Clover maybe. Anyone have any suggestions? I've attached my EFI as well. Thanks in advance.

Installer_Log_8-Jul-2020.txt

EFI.zip

13 hours ago, dannyboy9 said:

Thanks for this! It gets into the installer now but I need to figure out the right kext for my network card. My mother board is using the intel 225 LAN and I've put the original kexts that were in my EFI folder for the intel LAN and no dice when I get to installation. Says it needs internet connection. But I can get back into the installation screen now so that's a plus! I'll work on it some more and see. Thanks!