ltooz_audis

DW1820A working perfectly with OpenCore On HP Elitebook 820 G3

3 posts in this topic

Advertisement

:whistle:DW1820a works perfectly under macOS with specific property injection regardless of the bootloader used. The issues encountered with that card are not bootloader related but ASPM related.

https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/11322-broadcom-bcm4350-cards-under-high-sierramojavecatalina/

I have the same “cheap” card in my laptop and it works 100% fine in macOS, Linux and windows. I used the link [mention]Hervé [/mention] posted above for property injection without any issues.
Only time I have issues is if I boot from Linux to MacOS I lose wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By datta0
      Hi, I have a small problem with my Open core Hackintosh build.
      I actually got EFI from someone on the internet and tweaked it a bit so I could get up and running.
      Here is my EFI.
      My laptop boots fine but while booting, it shows the apple logo for the first 5 seconds, then goes blank for 2-3minutes and then I see apple login screen.
      This happens every time. I tried a few config edits but didn't work.
      Can someone look into my EFI and suggest any necessary changes that can improve boot times?

Thanks in advance 
    • By Raffay1234
      I'm transitioning from Clover to Opencore. I thought the process will be simpler but it turns out it isn't. I have created a bootable Catalina USB with Opencore but stuck at this error. I have attached my EFI and the verbose output. Anyone please provide some guidance please?

The laptop is HP Pavilion 15 Gaming:
      Intel Core i7-9750H
      16GB RAM
      256GB SSD + 1TB SSD
      PS2 Keyboard + I2C Trackpad

EFI.zip
    • By rawmassen
      Hi there,

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful, I'm trying to move from Clover to OC but have hit a brick wall for the last 2 days.

It's an ACPI table error: SB_.PCIO.XHC_RHUB.HS11, Namespace lookup failure.

Skylake Build:
      OpenCore 0.5.9
      Mojave 10.14.6, iMac17,1
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII

I've attached the config.plist and ACPI folder.

EFI Drivers: OpenRuntime.efi and HfsPlus.efi
      Kexts: IntelMausi, Lilu, VirtualSMC, Whatevergreen

Things I've tried...

1) Clearing NVRAM (as it was previously booted by Clover)

2) Hackintool USB Mapping: both the SSDT files and the USBPorts.kext

3) USBInjectAll.kext (with and without SSDT files)

4) SSDT-RHUB.aml. This seems to be directly involved, spent a long time with this but with no luck.

I followed this guide:

https://dortania.github.io/Getting-Started-With-ACPI/Universal/rhub-methods/manual.html

Everything is XHC in my DSDT, except these definitions at the top (line 72 and 73):

External (_SB_.PCI0.XHC_.DUAM, MethodObj)    // Warning: Unknown method, guessing 0 arguments     External (_SB_.PCI0.XHC_.RHUB.INIR, MethodObj)    // Warning: Unknown method, guessing 0 arguments  
      So I edited the SSDT-RHUB.dsl to this:

/* * Goal of this SSDT is to shut off the RHUB to force macOS into * manually building ports when the ACPI is screwed up */ DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "DRTNIA", "RhubOff", 0x00001000) { External (_SB_.PCI0.XHC.RHUB, DeviceObj) // Full pathing to RHUB, change to yours Scope (_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB) // Full pathing to RHUB, change to yours { Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { Return (Zero) // This disables the device only in macOS } Else { } } } } Which results in this AML version:
      DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "DRTNIA", "RhubOff", 0x00001000) { External (_SB_.PCI0.XHC_.RHUB, DeviceObj) Scope (_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB) { Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized) // _STA: Status { If (_OSI ("Darwin")) { Return (Zero) } Else { } } } } But I get the same error. 

I'm at a complete loss, can anyone help?

config.plist
      ACPI.zip