1 post in this topic

Hey guys, I'm new here, so hello world!

Here we go. 

I have the following configuration:

• Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
  • i9 9900K
  • Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+
  • Corsair Vengeance 64GB 3000Mhz
  • Corsair H150i PRO (disconnected from the internal USB)
  • Samsung Evo 970 1 TB - Catalina Install
  • Intel 660p 1tb - simple storage drive

I have the latest Catalina version installed with OpenCore 0.5.8 Bootloader.

I have followed the guide, and also relied on this EFI, since I have the same hardware: https://github.com/cmer/gigabyte-z390-aorus-master-hackintosh

When idle the pc freezes - becomes unresponsive and my router disconnects from the internet (Archer C9, connected via PPPOE user/pass).
Besides the freezing issue, which I’m not sure where it comes from, the internet disconnection just puzzles me. Any ideas?

Things I tried so far:

• Reset NVRAM
  • Disabled cfg lock
  • Removed the BT BCM94360CS2 from the internal USB port (solved the sleep issue)
  • Removed IntelMausiEthernet.kext and disabled the NIC in BIOS - saw some similar problems related to this
  • Used Vgtab to generate the power table for the video card (Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+)

Also, before OC bootloader is loaded I get this message, but otherwise boots normally:

OC: Setting NVRAM 4D1FDA02-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B30102:rtc-blacklist - Not Found

I'll try replacing IntelMausiEthernet.kext with IntelMausi from Acidanthera, but I don't think it will make any difference since disabling the NIC and removing IntelMausiEthernet didn't do anything.

Delete the entries from Add and Block in config.plist to remove the NVRAM error above - although since it boots I don't think it's related to my freezing issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By nyichiban1
      So I got some new hardware:
      Asus Z490I Gaming ITX
      NZXT H1 Case
      Intel i9-10900
      samsung 970 EVO plus NVME
      SK Hynix 1TB SSD
      32GB G.Skill 3200 C14 Ram
      MSI 5700 XT Evoke

So I got windows installed and wanted to install macOS using opencore. I had no luck getting past the [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] error and decided to use someone else's EFI who had the same motherboard minus the CPU and GPU (i7-10700k and Radeon VII). I went ahead with that EFI and voila got it to install and got past the error I had. The issue was after the install there is a reboot and that's where it hangs and give me an error log that I attached. Tried a few more things to see what I could do but was stuck on that error log every single time. Decided to try again today and now I can't get past the original error log. I've looked at the dortania guide for that error and tried everything it suggested but still won't get past the error. Not sure what else to do but to try Clover maybe. Anyone have any suggestions? I've attached my EFI as well. Thanks in advance.
      Installer_Log_8-Jul-2020.txt
      EFI.zip
    • By CaccapoKissima
      Hi, I wanted to transpose my CLOVER installation to OpenCore for future updates.

I followed this guide and after some googling
      https://github.com/dortania/vanilla-laptop-guide
      I've fixed the LOG: EXITBS error (RANDOM SEED like error).
      Now I still receiving the IOPCI error (kernel_task kernel panic). 

My CLOVER is fully working.
      - Backlight and Monitor
      - Trackpad
      - i7-7700HQ
      - Battery Patch
      - Camera and Audio (B&O)
      - Keyboard
      - dGPU GTX 1050 is turned off

On OpenCore I translated everything except the battery (I just need to apply the If statement in ACPI), but I want first to boot on Mac OS using the OpenCore.

HP Pavilion Power 15 

config.plist

• By blackosx
      Notes
      1 - OpenCanopy is a graphical user interface for OpenCore.
      2 - It's currently considered experimental and is not recommended for everyday use.
      3 - This is not a support topic for OpenCanopy but instead somewhere to discuss icons.
      4 - See OpenCore documentation for how to configure and set up OpenCanopy.

Overview
      Many users like to keep their hacks looking as close to a mac as possible by using OpenCanopy with Apple's own icons, however for users that may want to deviate from Apple's boot icons for a more custom look, they're left with having to find their own icons from various places which can sometimes result in a not so consistent theme feel.

To help, I am aiming to create families of 'similar' icons, amongst others, which may eventually lead to a more harmonious look when mixing/customising icons. The idea is that eventually there will be a large 'pick and mix' range of icons where the user can choose which ever ones they like whilst knowing they will all look like they're meant to be together. 

Of course, I could never come up with every permutation that someone could imagine so there will always be icons missing from the range, but over time I hope to grow the collection(s).

git Repository
      https://github.com/blackosx/OpenCanopyIcons

• By MaLd0n
      -EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/re2c9sz

-Post Installation
      Paste EFI folder into EFI Partition in your SSD, reboot and extract one full dump with this app and post here!
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3
      RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community, SchmockLord, daliansky and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!