HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet - i7 - Sierra few things to fix

Fantome1S

1 post in this topic

61bqrv9bo0v41.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg

Finaly Success to boot on Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29) with Touchscreen working theres still things to fix but everything is almost working. During the Corvid StayAtHome Period I was able and have time to make this laptop boot on MacOS after a lot of attemps before going back to job. It was the hardest laptop hackintosh install attemp i've done so far and Sierra OS is the only that works. I tried El Capitan and Mojave and its never boot so I not even tested Catalina. I searched on the web and theres no install guide for this specific laptop or no Success install post on this laptop its look like a not very well supported laptop by hackintosh. Maybe some of you can help me correct the things that still not work. Audio work but with voodo (low sound and low quality) I want to make it work with AppleALC to get better quality sound. Thanks in advance

Things that work:

-Touchscreen

-Trackpad (not the gesture for now) - Backlight Keyboard

-EthernetPort and Wireless (with a wifi dongle. I will change to a broadcom wifi mini-pci chip)

-Brightness Controls with FN key

-Audio Voodoo ''low sound'' (will tried to change to AppleALC or AppleHDA fix method) 

-USB 3.0

Things that not work or need to be fixed:

-Weird double long booting screen-first loading bar on the right. after real loading bar is visible ?

-Audio (Voodoo) work but with low volume sound- still not success to make work AppleALC.kext method

-SENSORS -CPU-HDD Temperatures, BATTERY LEVEL, ETC…

- Sleep (Disabled)USB ports not works after wake from sleep

-Trackpad Gestures

Hardware:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3687U, 2100 MHz

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000

RAM: 12 GB (4GB soldered + 8 GB Samsung DDR3 1600)

Motherboard/Laptop model: Intel Panther Point QM77, Intel Ivy Bridge - (HP Revolve 810 G1)

Audio Codec: IDT 92HD91BXX @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Ethernet Card: Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

Wifi/BT Card: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6235

HP hs2350 HSPA+ MobileBroadband Network Adapter

Edited by Fantome1S