Is there a way to restore "Add ClockID" functionality?

Maf3r0

4 posts in this topic

Before Yosemite, I used this feature to enable deep sleep (wake only through power button), but since then (with Yose changes) this feature is no longer available to me.

So, this functionality still running?

How to enable it?

Is related to another configuration apart from USBInjection?

Edited by Maf3r0

32 minutes ago, Allan said:

how are you man?

Not fine like you, but I'm living… :thumbsup_anim:

33 minutes ago, Allan said:

I can use it in my config.plist:

Well, the point is that even with this option active, if I press any keyboard key, or mouse button, than sleep is broken and PC wake up.

I wish that PC wake up only if I press power button.

Well @Hervé, after read your post I stayed so disappointed…

First: The options that I found related to Power and Keyboard/Mouse was already disabled in BIOS:

966178998_IMG_20191014_1511342482.thumb.jpg.c2e40795c646008fa714600795d2c400.jpg

Second: Appears that ClockID still not funcional like before El Cap (not Yose like I said, sorry) and requires more workarounds to be funcional.

and Third: After read Allan's topic I see that Hibernate, on desks, is more hard than deep sleep… :frantics:

But I'll try atempting to get one or another to working and I'll share.

At now, I can get deep sleep by remove _PRW methods on a patched DSDT, but I feel that mouse freezes randomly with this and I prefer do not use DSDT, once I cannot guarantee that DSDT was correctly patched.

Would be helpful if Clover can drop OEM_PRW like do to OEM_DSM, so I think this might solve my situation.

Anyway, thanks @Hervé for your attention and @Allan also.

Regards!

• Like 1