Jump to content
e97

[GUIDE] X99 Xeon V3 Haswell-EP Mojave 10.14.x (2019)

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

HackPro X99 System

Until Apple blesses us with the MacPro7,1 – this is for those that require tools to do their work.

An appropriate bicycle for the mind.

 

 

IMG_9378-cpu.thumb.JPG.435f498e7fc3af86f8ed0582af44a666.JPG

 

IMG_9382-back.thumb.JPG.dc06ebf3e2a5bfa14986d132a0d3512a.JPG

 

IMG_9385-gpu.thumb.JPG.29f93b0142125b8cc76a5372a5402680.JPG

 

Specs:

 

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3 (12 core, 2.5 GHz / 3.3 GHz Boost)

Motherboard: SZMZ X99-8D3

RAM: 16GB DDR3-14900R 1866Mhz ECC RDIMM modules

GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB

Storage: Phison E12 m.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD

Water blocks: BARROW CPU + GPU

Radiator: 360mm x 25mm slim

Pump: DDC

 

Case dimensions: 431 mm x 342 mm x 177 mm

 

 

BIOS

Reset to Defaults
 

Clover

 
Install Clover_v2.5k_r5066 (tested).
 
If you try a newer version, post your experience.
 
 

UEFI

  • ApfsDriverLoader.efi
  • HFSPlus.efi
  • AptioMemoryFix.efi
  • SMCHelper.efi
  • AudioDxe.efi
 

Kexts

  • Lilu
  • WhateverGreen
  • FakeSMC
  • AppleALC
  • RealtekRTL8111-V2.2.2
  • USBInjectAll

 

 

config.plist

 
ACPI > DSDT > Patches > "change AZAL to HDEF"
 
Boot > Arguments =
        Debug: -v dart=0 npci=0x2000 keepsyms=1 debug=0x100
        Production: dart=0 npci=0x2000
CPU > Type = 0x0A01

 

KernelAndKextPatches > KernelToPatch

 

xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs © Pike R. Alpha

find <31d2e8b4 fcffff>

replace <31d29090 909090>

 

_xcpm_ performance_patch © Pike R. Alpha

find <c1e30848 63d389d0 48c1ea20>

replace <c1e308b8 00ff0000 31d29090>

 

_xcpm_SMT_scope_msrs 1 © Pike R. Alpha

find <be0b0000 005de908 000000>

replace <be0b0000 005dc390 909090>

 

_xcpm_SMT_scope_msrs 2 © Pike R. Alpha

find: <31d2e87e fcffff>

replace: <31d29090 909090>

 

KernelAndKextPatches > KextsToPatch

 

IOPCIFamilyPatch ©PMHeart

find: <483d0000 0040>

InfoPlistPatch: NO

name: IOPCIFamily

replace: <483d0000 0080>

 

RtVariables

BooterConfig: 0x28

CsrActiveConfig: 0x67

ROM: UseMacAddr0

 

************************** [ IMPORTANT ] **************************

 

Must specify:  SMBIOS > Memory > Modules

 

Otherwise, system will not boot past / get stuck at / freeze at :

 

End RandomSeed

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

******************************************************************

 

 

Set SMBIOS for iMacPro1,1

 

Benchmarks

 

MacPro 6,1

macpro.jpg.b8ce4bd8a2619dcdccf6daf0957a130e.jpg

 

 

XCPM OFF

 

977995465_macpro61-no_xcpm.thumb.jpg.fe33b005fe1bce226851810a9871cdae.jpg

 

XCPM ON

 

488501452_macpro61-with-xcpm.thumb.jpg.69050ecd0a8cb329b015ba8ed2ca9fc7.jpg

 

OpenCL

 

1412055071_macpro61-vega64-wc-opencl.thumb.jpg.67f8f8740ed34f594798c332b2bff173.jpg

 

 

 

iMacPro1,1

 

imacpro.jpg.1b0c5737ab235a2ee2bc9f23b0f8a8ba.jpg

 

 

483041726_imacpro11.thumb.jpg.71e230b09f88b105e383c2887a9ec70e.jpg

 

OpenCL

 

220673216_imacpro11-vega64-wc-opencl.thumb.jpg.f942e543017700812bb809bf800f6473.jpg

 

 

NVMe

 

nvme-bnechmark.thumb.jpg.1cda73757631a2ca044a6b672b7f068e.jpg

 

 

Win 10 x64 v1809

 

AIDA64 - Cache & Memory

 

cachemem.jpg.aa426f47abe8005e7210d61a9034e594.jpg

 
Geekbench 5 benchmarks
current: https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/207919
Single-Core Score: 757
Multi-Core Score: 4681
 
(Possible) all core unlocked : https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/213050
Single-Core Score: 776
Multi-Core Score: 7589
 
Reference
iMacPro1,1 / Intel Xeon W-2195 2300 MHz (18 cores) https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/241767
Single-Core Score:  1149
Multi-Core Score:  13586
 

iMacPro1,1 / Intel Core i9-7920X 2904 MHz (12 cores)  https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/241618
Single-Core Score:   1160
Multi-Core Score:  13030

 

 

Download:  https://github.com/xe97/X99-8D3-Clover

 

Whats working:

+ Nearly everything

 

 

TODO:

+ USB SSDT

+ FileVault 2
+ Boost 3.3 GHz

          Memory read

                     Win 10 x64 ~ 55,204 MB/s (3.3GHz)

                     macOS 10.14 ~ 34,000 MB/s (3.0 GHz)

+ All core 3.3GHz boost

+ Resume from sleep not instant, takes ~ 20s
+ Overclock

+ OpenCore

+ coreboot

 

 

Change log:

 

2019-11-13            fix audio (5.1 + SPDIF / optical)

2019-11-12            fix USB 3.0 + USB power

2019-11-08            verified File Vault 2; fix NVMe icon, external to internal

2019-09-25            add geekbench 5 benchmarks

2019-09-19            initial guide

 

 

 

Thank you:

 

Apple

뉴해킨

sixflow

ZISQO

Clover developers

acidanthera

Diego

 

 

Anyone else I forgot

 

 

Edited by e97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
On 10/27/2019 at 2:43 PM, elkos said:

This is phantastic! Thank you for sharing!

 

My pleasure. Happy I can contribute something back to the the awesome community =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, i was following this on another forum talking about voltageshift. Anyway, i got the setup working, tomorrow also arriving is the Vega 7. I'm tryn to figure auto layout id for audio, inject 1 just hangs the system at boot. I did patch azal as in the guide and installed appleALC also in S/L/E , did you get internal audio working or just using HDMI audio?
ALso USB 3 is goign at usb 1 speed at the moment
Score cinebench r15 on my build with 2669 v3 and 4 16gb ddr3l 1600 dimms is 1565 with a -60 undervolt , xcpm enabled. Awesome!

Edited by WhenMusicAttacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Does anyone have SSDT for Asus Prime X99 Deluxe II + E5 2683 V3 wiht MSI Vega 56 to install 15.1 Catalina? Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 9:42 PM, WhenMusicAttacks said:

Hi there, i was following this on another forum talking about voltageshift. Anyway, i got the setup working, tomorrow also arriving is the Vega 7. I'm tryn to figure auto layout id for audio, inject 1 just hangs the system at boot. I did patch azal as in the guide and installed appleALC also in S/L/E , did you get internal audio working or just using HDMI audio?
ALso USB 3 is goign at usb 1 speed at the moment
Score cinebench r15 on my build with 2669 v3 and 4 16gb ddr3l 1600 dimms is 1565 with a -60 undervolt , xcpm enabled. Awesome!

 

Hello, nice to see you again.

 

I deleted my content from tonymacx86 because they deleted my posts for mentioning PCPartPicker, a site for finding parts, which they consider a "price comparison" site. They banned it because price comparison sites make money from affiliate links.

 

A hypocritical policy because tonymacx86 makes money from affiliate links.. The only reason they are able to do so is because of the user generated content on the site which drives traffic.

 

If they censor me because they can't stand losing a few clicks, then they don't get to profit off of my hard researched content.

 

 

AUDIO:

 

Thanks for sharing Inject 1 does not work. Should test the other layout values for AppleALC, see: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

 

Patch AZAL may not be needed..

 

My audio goes through my Vega 64 DisplayPort to my monitor and headphones on the audio output / front panel. I have not tested the 7.1 speaker output..

 

USB3:

 

My USB3 port using a USB3.1 thumb drive works as expected.

 

1) Is USB handoff enabled in BIOS?

 

2) Verified USB3 speeds on another system?

3) Tested a verified USB3 device on the same port? On other ports?

4) Whats speeds do the other USB3 ports give you?

5) What speeds do the USB2 ports give you?

 

Depending on those answers we can debug.

 

Nice! Thanks for sharing your Cinebench r15 score + undervolt settings! I'll add Cinebench r15 to my benchmark list and update when I can.

         
Edited by e97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, e97 said:

 

Hello, nice to see you again.

 

I deleted my content from tonymacx86 because they deleted my posts for mentioning PCPartPicker, a site for finding parts, which they consider a "price comparison" site. They banned it because price comparison sites make money from affiliate links.

 

A hypocritical policy because tonymacx86 makes money from affiliate links.. The only reason they are able to do so is because of the user generated content on the site which drives traffic.

 

If they censor me because they can't stand losing a few clicks, then they don't get to profit off of my hard researched content.

 

 

AUDIO:

 

Thanks for sharing Inject 1 does not work. Should test the other layout values for AppleALC, see: https://github.com/acidanthera/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

 

Patch AZAL may not be needed..

 

My audio goes through my Vega 64 DisplayPort to my monitor and headphones on the audio output / front panel. I have not tested the 7.1 speaker output..

 

USB3:

 

My USB3 port using a USB3.1 thumb drive works as expected.

 

1) Is USB handoff enabled in BIOS?

 

2) Verified USB3 speeds on another system?

3) Tested a verified USB3 device on the same port? On other ports?

4) Whats speeds do the other USB3 ports give you?

5) What speeds do the USB2 ports give you?

 

Depending on those answers we can debug.

 

Nice! Thanks for sharing your Cinebench r15 score + undervolt settings! I'll add Cinebench r15 to my benchmark list and update when I can.

         

 

Hi, so you did test the speed ? Do you have any USB kexts in S/L/E ? I use blackmagic speed test and the usb ssd (wich is UASP capable) goes around 35mb s , while on proper usb 3 uasp can go up to 380.
The audio chip in those mobos is usually alc892 . I will try my best to find the correct layout ID, i have latest appleALC and codec commander. AZAL patch is the default for x99 i think.
I will come back to the build tomorrow. Thanks again for the great share my friend. I owe you a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 4:42 PM, WhenMusicAttacks said:

 

Hi, so you did test the speed ? Do you have any USB kexts in S/L/E ? I use blackmagic speed test and the usb ssd (wich is UASP capable) goes around 35mb s , while on proper usb 3 uasp can go up to 380.
The audio chip in those mobos is usually alc892 . I will try my best to find the correct layout ID, i have latest appleALC and codec commander. AZAL patch is the default for x99 i think.
I will come back to the build tomorrow. Thanks again for the great share my friend. I owe you a lot!

 

Nope.. only Enable E/XHCI in BIOS and USBInjectAll.kext

We may need:

SSDT-EC (fixes power issues) and SSDT-EHCx_OFF (shouldn't be necessary if Enabled in BIOS)

I installed Mojave from a USB3.0 drive, initial load took 4 minutes and finalizing install took 12 minutes. Can't happen at USB 2.0 speeds

 

Modify TODO: SSDT_UIAC ; add SSDT-EC (done) and SSDT-EHCx_OFF if necessary

 

Audo chipset is ALC892 like you said. No need for CodecCommander since AppleALC includes that fix.

ALC892 > 0x100302, layout 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 28, 31, 90, 92, 97, 99

 

hackintool and IORegisteryExplorer suggest layout-id=7

edit: its not 1, 2, 7

 

Add TODO: Audio needs to be fixed

 

COMPLETE: verified FileVault2 today!

 

Add TODO: Fix NVMe icon to be internal drive, not external -- DONE

 

Will test all core turbo soon after fixing these things.

 

TODO: Make sleep/resume faster

 

Edited by e97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 2:54 AM, e97 said:

 

Nope.. only Enable E/XHCI in BIOS and USBInjectAll.kext

We may need:

SSDT-EC (fixes power issues) and SSDT-EHCx_OFF (shouldn't be necessary if Enabled in BIOS)

I installed Mojave from a USB3.0 drive, initial load took 4 minutes and finalizing install took 12 minutes. Can't happen at USB 2.0 speeds

 

Modify TODO: SSDT_UIAC ; add SSDT-EC (done) and SSDT-EHCx_OFF if necessary

 

Audo chipset is ALC892 like you said. No need for CodecCommander since AppleALC includes that fix.

ALC892 > 0x100302, layout 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 28, 31, 90, 92, 97, 99

 

hackintool and IORegisteryExplorer suggest layout-id=7

edit: its not 1, 2, 7

 

Add TODO: Audio needs to be fixed

 

COMPLETE: verified FileVault2 today!

 

Add TODO: Fix NVMe icon to be internal drive, not external -- DONE

 

Will test all core turbo soon after fixing these things.

 

TODO: Make sleep/resume faster

 

Man, i got 4 32gb 1866 mhz ddr3l sticks, but i cant seem to boot with them, i tried to change 32768 to memory size and 1866 AND 1867 for the speed no luck. Also tried to set them at 1600 in both bios & config.
I can boot with eiter 4 or 8 sticks of 16gb ddr3l 10600 overclocked to 1600 and properly set in the manual slot config. 
Also, for external icons, INNIE kext is a solution, if you have a patch working its btter

For USB, i modified your config to include injection and ownership fix, otherwise my system was not booting, stuck at appleusblegacyroot init.
I did enable both handoff (even though i think hackintosh needed just xhci ) .
I now lost all the usb 3 ports in my system. I have usbinjectall installed both in clover kext other and S/L/E . booting with injection and ownership enabled , xhci and ehci handoff in bios

Edited by WhenMusicAttacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After removing all usb kext except for injectall ann with the 10.14.6 usb port limit patch, usb 3 ports do not even show devices attached :( i will post my config when i get wifi in the box (maybe you can also look at mmy config for 32gb dimms)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WhenMusicAttacks said:

Man, i got 4 32gb 1866 mhz ddr3l sticks, but i cant seem to boot with them, i tried to change 32768 to memory size and 1866 AND 1867 for the speed no luck. Also tried to set them at 1600 in both bios & config.
I can boot with eiter 4 or 8 sticks of 16gb ddr3l 10600 overclocked to 1600 and properly set in the manual slot config. 
Also, for external icons, INNIE kext is a solution, if you have a patch working its btter

For USB, i modified your config to include injection and ownership fix, otherwise my system was not booting, stuck at appleusblegacyroot init.
I did enable both handoff (even though i think hackintosh needed just xhci ) .
I now lost all the usb 3 ports in my system. I have usbinjectall installed both in clover kext other and S/L/E . booting with injection and ownership enabled , xhci and ehci handoff in bios

 

7 hours ago, WhenMusicAttacks said:

After removing all usb kext except for injectall ann with the 10.14.6 usb port limit patch, usb 3 ports do not even show devices attached :( i will post my config when i get wifi in the box (maybe you can also look at mmy config for 32gb dimms)

 

A small patch fixed Internal icon, no kext needed =)

 

I don't know of any mfg (Samsung, Micron, Hynix) that makes the chips for 32GB 1866 MHz 1.35V DDR3L, not to mention the modules. Whats the model # or picture of the modules?

 

If you have the same motherboard, using my EFI folder should work with 10.14.5 and 10.14.6 (latest)

 

Not sure why you need Injection or port limit patch, that what USBInjectAll kext is for.

 

Please upload your EFI folder and BIOS version and settings that differ from default

 

Edited by e97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not have the system with me atm, just the disk i was using to test it. I have AppleAlc, FakeSMC, Lilu, Whatevergreen, UsbInjectAll and RTL8111 in both kexts / other and L/E
I changed EHCI handoff to enabled, XHCI i think was already enabled

I messed with the config because i was getting sysctl -n machdep.xcpm.mode 0 so scores way worst than windows (now its doing slightly better )

I did not test sysctl -n machdep.xcpm.vectors_loaded_count  result though

 

Also attached the 32gb ram sticks config file to check - modules are M386B4G70DM0 - CMA3Q E , I tried to downclock them to 1600 and match the config accordingly no luck, and manually edit the Clover default 1866 frequency to 1867 to mach what was shown in the bios.


To finish the build i added a pci express sonnet card with usb 3 and firewire 800, p&p under macos, and used voodoohda for audio

Used an original apple wifi card, Vega 7 Gpu, 128gb ddr3l t 1600mhz (during test i just had 64)

 

I wonder how much difference between 2669 and 2678 there is - gonna find out because i have the latter comin here :) did you run cinebench yet?

 

config.plist

config32gb.plist

Edited by WhenMusicAttacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WhenMusicAttacks said:

I have AppleAlc, FakeSMC, Lilu, Whatevergreen, UsbInjectAll and RTL8111 in both kexts / other and L/E
I changed EHCI handoff to enabled, XHCI i think was already enabled

I messed with the config because i was getting sysctl -n machdep.xcpm.mode 0


I do not have the system with me atm, just the dsk i was using to test it

 

Also attached the 32gb file

 

modules are M386B4G70DM0 - CMA3Q E

 

I tried to downclock them to 1600 and match the config accordingly no luck

 

config.plist

config32gb.plist

 

M386B4G70DM0 is LRDIMM. Compatibility likely requires vendor support and testing to tweak the memory controller, I don't have any LRDIMMs to here to test but the BIOS has options for it. Try to test with 1 stick and work up from there.

 

For your config:

delete all patches

only: X99 motherboards (ALZA > HDEF) (TODO: update patch)

notes:

    our DSDT does not have AZAL

    HECI -> IMEI  is for Skylake

     if using whatever green so PGEP->GFX0 is conflict

 

ACPI > SSDT > Generate

Yes for ALL until custom SSDT is made

 

Remove USB FixOwnership

SSDT-EC  fixes USB 3.0 power (coming soon)

 

dont need FakeCPUID because Haswell is supported natively.

Only need 1 xcpm patches _xcpm_ performance_patch © Pike R. Alpha

 check MSR protection in BIOS is disabled.

 

 

 

Your USB patches are conflicting with USBInjectAll, delete all and only use USBInjectAll or make a custom SSDT-UIAC.aml  ( usb guide

or wait for one here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WhenMusicAttacks said:

Windows is booting fine with the 32gb sticks, no issues

Ill test everything else now

 

Glad to hear LRDIMM work

 

Fixed and tested USB3.0

 

not sure whats going on with audio

 

edit: fixed audio

 

Edited by e97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

verify XCPM

$ sysctl machdep.xcpm.mode
machdep.xcpm.mode: 1
$ sysctl machdep.xcpm.vectors_loaded_count
machdep.xcpm.vectors_loaded_count: 1

2111026063_ScreenShot2019-11-14at6_21_24PM.thumb.png.cef85abdfa9a91f6a197fce285894d40.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By digivish
      Hi All - quick thing - I have a NUC 8i7BEH with 32GB RAM and 2 x 1TB SSD drives. Each drive has its own OS - Windows 10 and Catalina 10.15.
       
      Clover works well - Catalina Boots, so does Windows.
      Catalina - has sound over HDMI (to my monitor's speakers)
      Windows - no audio device found - It does show Realtek and Intel Display Drivers - but the speaker has a red"x" and in Devices, there is no entry for Microphone Array under Audio Input/Output. It does, however, show Intel display over the HDMI - but actually no sound.
       
      I have tried reinstalling Realtek drivers - now here's the thing...when it installs, it first uninstalls existing Realtek drivers - at this stage (and it's important) the sound starts working - as if uninstalling did the trick. As part of the installing, I have to reboot and upon reboot, it actually reinstalls the Realtek drivers. After that, I'm back to square 1. Unsure if it's the config.plist or boot args in clover. But something with Clover for sure.
       
      I have tested this by removing the Mac Drive with clover and just booting directly to Windows 10 bootloader and everything works as it should, I have sound over HDMI and the audio device shows. Just not when I boot with Clover.
       
      has anyone experienced this and have thoughts or pointers.
       
      Thanks a ton!
    • By MaLd0n
      ---TUTORIAL---

      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
       
      --Original Post--
       
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11237
       
      --Bios/UEFI Settings--
       
      *Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab
       
      Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1
       
      2- Go to BIOS tab
       
      CSM Support - Disabled
       
      3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab
       
      Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled
       
      4- Go to Chipset tab
       
      Internal Graphics - Enable
       
      ---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
       
      ---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&amp;t=10578
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED
       
       
      ---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---
       
      RunMe.app
       
       
       
      ---HARDWARE---
       
      --MOBO

      GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

      --PROCESSOR

      Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

      --COOLER

      CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

      --MEMORY

      Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

      --GPU

      MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

      --SSD

      Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

      --POWER SUPPLY

      EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

      --WIRELESS

      TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

      --CASE

      Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

      --DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---




















      -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By MaLd0n
      Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset! https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&amp;t=6771   ***The topic is for Notebooks and Desktops***   Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install
       
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685
          -Mojave Full DSDT patch http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&amp;t=6428 First... ***Update bios to last available version!***   If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake... -Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen! -Run it and send me files! RunMe.app     Look at my Clover folders and understand what we really need, this is the best way to learn     1-Installation     --Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave   https://github.com/chris1111/Create-Install-Media/releases   --Install Clover in USB stick   https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   --Replace with my Clover folder    https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/CLOVER.SERIES.100.200.300.zip   --Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system! 2-Post Installation     --Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder   https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8222   --Reboot and activate video!   3-Video     -Nvidia WebDriver Sierra http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312525-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-sierra-update-07212017/   -Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324195-nvidia-web-driver-updates-for-macos-high-sierra-update-10162017/   -Cuda   http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302795-cuda-90214-is-out-update-10162017/   -Check it, easy way   nvidia-update.command.zip by Benjamin-Dobell   4-DSDT       Patches -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -HPET -SATA -DMAC -SLPB -DARWIN -LPC* -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -RTC -IRQs -SBUS* -BLC0 -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -USBX -PMCR -IMEI -EC -PNLF(Nvidia/AMD) -HDMI ---To avoid problems use some patches in config.plist, don't forget!--- GLAN to GIGE 474c 414e 4749 4745 GFX0 to IGPU 47465830 49475055 HDAS to HDEF 48444153 48444546 HECI to IMEI 48454349 494d4549 SAT0 to SATA 53415430 53415441 5-SSDT   Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha https://github.com/Piker-Alpha ssdtPRGen.command.zip   or just use "plugin-type"=0x01 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist   for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip   6-Brightness  
      Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
      NativeDisplayBrightness.app.zip


      https://github.com/Bensge/NativeDisplayBrightness/releases
      *in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install
        -Clover   https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/   -Lan driver by Mieze     -Atheros http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/313-atherose2200ethernet/   -Intel http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/396-intelmausiethernet/   -Realtek http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/88-realtekrtl8111-binary/   -Links     -FakeSmc https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fakesmc-kozlek   -Audio https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293863-applehda-patch-requests/   -USB https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads   if u like, Rate Topic     It's time to Rock -Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!   Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, badruzeus and many, many, many others!   We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!   ENJOY!  
    • By kelvin henrique
      Faz pouco menos de uma semana que estou tentando dar boot usando um pendrive no lenovo g40-80, mas todas as vezes que tento algum kernel panic diferente acontece, não entendo tanto de hackintosh mas pelo que li tanto aqui no forum quanto em outros sites me fizeram constatar que talvez o erro seja falta de kexts, alguem possui os kexts para esse notebook ??
       
      primeiro erro que tive era porque estava usando um pendrive de 8gb, o recomendado é 16 no minimo pelo oque vi, fui la, comprei um de 32, mudou o kernel panic mas era só um dos erros resolvidos.
       
      especificações dele:
      Processador: Intel Core i3-5005U
      Grafico: Intel HD Graphics 5500
      originalmente ele vinha com um hd de 500gb e 4gb de ram, mudei pra um ssd de 128gb e 8 gb de ram
       
      ja percebi que unico problema desse notebook é que a placa de wifi não vai funcionar, mas quanto a isso não tem problema pois se conseguir mesmo instalar o mac eu comprou outra
×