I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My system is as follows: MacOS 10.14 Mojave Gigabyte H370 HD3 8400 i5 Coffee Lake Radeon RX 580 sound card
I have the internal audio disabled. I have also attached my config.plist file.
I've the following pieces of hardware:
- i7 6700K
- GTX 1080
- Asus Z170 Deluxe
- NVME hard drives
Yesterday I've successfully completed a High Sierra installation (I can't migrate to Mojave due to missing NVIDIA web drivers) but the system (even though it works correctly) seems to show a kernel panic at every shutdown/reboot.
Please find the RunMe.app report attached.
A couple of notes:
- I've installed the audio kexts through the acidanthera AppleALC procedure
- I've generated the SSDT with pikessdt script
- Nvidia web drivers have been installed with the vulgo/webdriver.sh script that requires the WhateverGreen and the ngfxcompat=1 boot argument
- AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext have been used to unlock the full potential of the integrated Wi-Fi card
- I've tried to clean nvram and motherboard CMOS with no avail
- I've tried to update Clover to the latest version but it always results in an unbootable system
It's a pity because everything seems to work correctly (USB ports, graphics, Wifi card, Continuity and so on. I haven't tried sleep but I don't use it anyway ) but this crash is fairly annoying.
I have installed MacOS Mojave successfully. But have some serious issue with graphics and apps freezing.
1. Almost every apps freeze at some point. even System Preference freeze whenever click on any option. then either have to quit or force quit.
2. When using any apps or loading something, that apps window stuck on screen, it doesn't go even after Killing the apps. Also when write something in Terminal, text not appear on terminal screen. if click inside the Terminal again, then all text show up suddenly. A lot of others weird problem happen.
Also most time when booting, apple logo and loading bar stuck on screen. If write password blindly and press Enter, then Desktop screen comes.
3. Sometimes machine turn off directly and then restart itself.
My laptop configuration:
Model: ASUS X510UQ
CPU: Core i5-7200U
GPU: Intel HD620 - 1920x1080 + Nvdia 940MX
Chipset: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200
Storage: 120GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD
@ I'm Using CLover Bootloader
@ Disabled Nvdia with SSDT patching.
@ System Updated to 10.14.5
Here is the attachment of my "EFI + System Log + Installed Extensions + kextstat result":