• Dell OptiPlex 3060
  • Sound adapter
    • Realtek ALC 255
  • Bluetooth
    • ?
  • Wifi
    • ?
  • Ethernet
    • Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (PHY: Realtek RTL8111)

In the OtherFiles folder there is a system report from AIDA64 program, but the report is not complete, because Windows was launched from an external hard disk and it did not have time to download and install all the necessary drivers

What worked and did not work to "revive"

What works

• Intel UHD Graphics 630
  • Intel Quick Sync graphics acceleration
  • USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
  • 3.5 mini Jack port
  • Ethernet

What doesn't work

• 2 monitors simultaneously (one via HDMI, the other via DisplayPort). Only 1 of the connected devices works
  • FaceTime, iMessage, HandOff, Continuity - in order to make these functions work you need wifi (and probably bluetooth, but it's not accurate). Maybe you need to buy compatible with macOS Mojave Wifi modules and replace or connect them, or you can make the existing Wifi and bluetooth modules work, but I did not want to do it, because I use the Internet via Ethernet wire

What not verified

• Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Turboboot
  • SpeedStep
  • USB
  • HDMI Audio
  • Drive (it is recognized in macOS and can even be opened by pressing a couple of buttons in the interface, but I don't have a DVD/CD to check the drive)

Also, step by step information on how to set up a hackintosh (as I installed and set up) is in this github repository: https://github.com/Drovosek01/hackintosh_DELL_OptiPlex_3060_i5-8500

Backup folder EFI and other:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I've been having a hard time getting qe/ci to work on my Optiplex 7070 micro to work. I've attempted to use your configs and they're all stuck.  I don't know wha else to do. My machine has the same cpu as yours.

• 1 year later...