Graphics problem and Randomly Freeze every apps

Nobody.OSC

5 posts in this topic

I have installed MacOS Mojave successfully. But have some serious issue with graphics and apps freezing.
1. Almost every apps freeze at some point. even System Preference freeze whenever click on any option. then either have to quit or force quit.
2. When using any apps or loading something, that apps window stuck on screen, it doesn't go even after Killing the apps. Also when write something in Terminal, text not appear on terminal screen. if click inside the Terminal again, then all text show up suddenly. A lot of others weird problem happen.
Also most time when booting, apple logo and loading bar stuck on screen. If write password blindly and press Enter, then Desktop screen comes.
3. Sometimes machine turn off directly and then restart itself.

My laptop configuration:
Model: ASUS X510UQ
CPU: Core i5-7200U
GPU: Intel HD620 - 1920x1080 + Nvdia 940MX
Chipset: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200
Storage: 120GB SATA SSD + 1TB HDD

@ I'm Using CLover Bootloader
@ Disabled Nvdia with SSDT patching.
@ System Updated to 10.14.5

Here is the attachment of my "EFI + System Log + Installed Extensions + kextstat result":

All Files.zip

Try booting using Clover off of a Usb stick. I just solved a graphical issue I had and it was from a faulty Clover installation. Most likely the defaults.plist was faulty. So I recommend a fresh clover install with fresh defaults file.

8 minutes ago, davidm71 said:

Try booting using Clover off of a Usb stick. I just solved a graphical issue I had and it was from a faulty Clover installation. Most likely the defaults.plist was faulty. So I recommend a fresh clover install with fresh defaults file.

I did fresh install several time with older clover, newer clover, rehabman clover. Also edited plist according to my machine. No luck at all. I'm waiting for someone to look into my plist and suggest me some fix.

Edited by Nobody.OSC

19 hours ago, Hervé said:

Where did your Clover config come from?

Try the attached:

config.plist.zip

At first, I tried with official clover from 'sourceforge dot net'. But same problem, then i tried another clover came from a github repo named 'rehabman', then I also edited my config.plist according to my laptop by following different tutorial from different sites. But in all case, same problem happen.

By the way, after replacing my config.plist with your file, it doesn't boot anymore. Shows " [EC__] Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20160930/dswload-462) " and some more exceptions.

If I disable "change EC0 to EC"  from ACPI/DSDT. then boot up, but same grapichs and freeze problem remains.

I'm almost new in hackintoshing. I don't know which is official site or which site to follow.  could you please check my all files from EFI and suggest some fix for my config.plist file? also can suggest me a tutorial link to follow. (for LAPTOP).