Macbook Pro 13 2018 + External HDD Mavericks 10.9.5

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Long time no see guys! :help:

As you can see I am not new user of Insanely and do not want to post in incorrect section, but I can not find any similiar topic at all. I,ve searched the forum and the web and I can't find a solution.

My question is that is there any possibility to install Mavericks 10.9.5 on external drive on the newest Macbook Pro 13 from 2018? I know that the Intel Coffee Lake is new generation of CPU's and there is no drivers in Mavericks system to run this CPU, but I was thinking about it alot and I decided to write here. Because if we can install all the newest OSX, macOS on older machines then maybe we can install older systems on newer builds?

P.S. If I wrote in incorrect topic then please move this thread to the right section, I will be grateful :wink_anim:

Yes, few seconds ago I saw this Mac section at the bottom of the forum, but honestly I don't know how to move this thread right now :blush:

I have not writen on Insanely for 3/4 years I think and I have no idea how to move my thread.

Anyway thank you so much for your fast response and your answer. It is clear to me right now :)

So thank you again :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by tragediana150