Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AppleVegas

Help with Intel HD Graphics 5500 4 MB

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello! I was trying to install hackintosh a while ago and today I decided to install it today.

I am able to boot it, I installed OS but have problems with iGPU. It has only 4mb vram.

I did almost everything, I installed whatevergreen, used special clover config, but nothing. I've only got it to recognize my igpu.

I have a laptop with this specs:

Laptop brand name: Lenovo G50-80

iGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500 -- Only shows 4mb of vram

CPU: Intel Core i5-5200U 2.20GHz

dGPU: AMD Radeon R5 M230 or AMD Radeon HD 8500m (it has two brand names lol) -- will be really glad if you tell me how to launch it in High Sierra with my iGPU, now I can't even load OS when I have discrete GPU enabled :(

RAM: 6GB ddr3

Bluetooth: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 -- On the way to enable it

Wi-Fi: Qualcomm Atheros AR956x -- Managed to enable it

P.S: In the windows I can see that my iGPU has Dedicated Video Memory: 128MB

Any help? I think you are only my savers :)

Снимок экрана 2019-03-01 в 21.41.38.png

Edited by AppleVegas

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fighttoby
      I have tried to install clover via no UEFI legacy mode (and with UEFI method) using the method here (http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-desktop-guides/144426-how-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.html)
      both times I can get to just past the clover boot screen and it freezes after that.
      I have verbose (-v) selected in boot options: On the non-UEFI install then it hangs on:
      "Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key>...."

I have had a lot of issues with trying to get the installer working and many different things that had to be disabled but now it just gets to here and stops. Some times it will glitch out on this screen and give me a the circle with the line through it and text garbage around it where the text in the pictures are.

Need help please.

This is the laptop im using the specs are the same nothing has changed.
      https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS_VivoBook_X202E/

config.plist
    • By the_blaggy$
      I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset BCM943602CS and a Magic Keyboard, the Bluetooth module is connected to an internal USB port and I set the type to 255 (internal) in a custom SSDT.
      My Hackintosh is sleeping fine with darkwake set without any value in Clover Configurator.
      Only Problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses.
      I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses.
      The tiny LED on the WiFi/Bluetooth card also shines while sleeping.
      And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.

Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, i've installed on my pc MacOS Mojave but after installation my pc, sometimes, crash giving kernel panic.
      I came to the conclusion that it is a random kernel panic because sometimes it starting up and other times it isn't starting up

My PC:
      CPU: Intel i7 6500U
      LAN: RTL8100
      Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A
      USB 3.1

CLOVER.zip
    • By Corrin
      Hi all,

so ive been trying to get the wifi working on my hackintoshed laptop for a full week now, but i have little to no experience with macs or hackintoshes.

my wifi card is a BCM43142, and my laptop is a HP pavilion 15 p004na running Mojave 10.14.4

i was told on another forum that this card did work on macos, but im starting to doubt it a little :)

any help would be much appreciated,
      Corrin
    • By Angelo_
      Hi, I followed the rehabman guide (linked in the vanilla guide on the side of r/Hackintosh, not sure if I can link it) for laptops for my yoga 730ILW13 with an 8265u, Conexant 11870, 8gb of ram, 13.3" fhd and I found that upon booting the installer usb I get this weird issue where the screen displays what it should but the screen is incredibly dim (though it was off before using a flashlight on it) and it flashes every few seconds for a few milliseconds to the correct brightness, I used the plist for hd615-650 (including my 620), not quite sure what could be the culprit, first time hackintoshing a laptop so it might be a stupid brightness kext I forgot but didn't find any in that post or in this forum :c 
      Attached the clover zip so that anyone with more experience than me might give an idea in what could be a way to fix this.
      Thank you in advance 

CLOVER.zip